Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems pretty certain Moaner will go.

I think (hope) it will be better for Britney's game in the long run...she can get her head into it, start playing instead of vacationing...

I predict Monet goes home. Then poor Britney won't have her gossip buddy anymore. :animated_bouncy:

I also think the HOH will be an endurance challenge, somehow designed for smaller people to fare better. Britney will win. In the ensuing days, Rachel will kiss her butt to avoid getting put up on the block, but that won't work. In a nasty nomination speech she will put up Rachel and a pawn. (As much as Brit dislikes Andrew, she won't put him up next to Rachel to ensure she goes home.) She'll say that in the event that someone is removed, Brendan will get backdoored so that Brenchael will still get split up out of spite for Monet leaving. If this happens, Britney will be so proud of the fact that SHE is the one who made sure Brendan and Rachel don't get to spend the summer vacationing together in sequester.

I hope Matt leaves, and Andrew wins HOH (no, I dont like andrew, but i want to see what he would do)

I don't care who leaves, although I think it will be Monet, but I would like to see Andrew win HOH too. It would be interesting to really see where his head's at and I'd love to see all the hamsters kissing his butt.

Honestly I wouldn't bet Brit to win in endurance. Nice physique and somewhat athletic but she does have a tendency to fall apart

If Brit wins this week...and she or someone gets one of the showmance gone...I cannot describe how eccstatic I would be

-Kyo

I voted for Matt to leave just because it would probably cause more crazyness in the house. But I don't really care who goes.

I hope Matt leaves, and Andrew wins HOH (no, I dont like andrew, but i want to see what he would do)

I would love to see Andrew win HOH just to see where his head is at in this game. I think he will have a good chance to win an endurance HOH. You see him doing cardio often and his morning rituals are kind of like meditating (sp) so that may help him zone everybody out.

I voted for Monet to leave I think Matt has the votes to stay.

I would like to see Brendon or Andrew win hoh. I don't know what Andrew would do the others will more than likely put up Brendon and Rachel so nothing real exciting there.

I think Monet is leaving tonight.

My prediction:

Matt:

Enzo

Lane

Hayden

Kristen

Ragan

Monet:

Britt

Brendon (although if he could get his head out of Rachels ass long enough, he might vote against her to keep her from influencing Rachels game)

Andrew

Kathy

Well shoooooooooooot. I was trying to pick someone to root for but it seems Matt is not very popular. I really have not watched enough to really know these people. I hope he stays tonight and Moan leaves. I can't stand all the baby crying.

Is is wrong if I root for Enzo then?

How long was the lockdown for the outdoor comp? I'm hoping it's a doozy!

Don't know, was tied up most of today and last nite.

Okay everyone go for the easy tied up jokes, lol.

My the shmoopie with you :fight2:

Archived