Wednesday, 7/21 Show

Why are Matt and Ragan so close could they be the life long friends I mean Ragan seems to be really fighting to keep Matt.

Monet really wants to kick someones @$$ I find that funny when ever she's confronted she cries like a baby.

Ragan totally fell for the sick wife crap. He's protecting Matt coz Matt's playing for such an honorable reason.

I really am totally bored with and sick of all these ppl already. No wonder BB has given them booze every single night since the show started. They need a kickstart and even that's not working.

I think I'm going to start rooting for Andrew, just for the heck of it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the days following the POV comp. I have seen Monet and Rachael having to spend an hour back in the 'racks'. What's the reason for this and why did they not show or explain it on the show tonight? :animated_scratchchin:

In the days following the POV comp. I have seen Monet and Rachael having to spend an hour back in the 'racks'. What's the reason for this and why did they not show or explain it on the show tonight? :animated_scratchchin:

Good question. I thought BB left a lot of stuff out of the show tonight that should have been shown. I think they cut her pov re-nom speech short too, didn't they? Seems it was described as being longer and with more detail.

He said it was a real condition though. He looked it up online. I'm suprised that Andrew hasn't heard about it then.

That really was low of Matt to say that about his wife. It makes his stock go way down in my eyes.Well, if he doesn't win - he better apolegize to his wife or "wife" now. Else he may be returning to an empty house. Horrible but true. Seen stuff like that not exactly but similar.

He said it was a real condition though. He looked it up online. I'm suprised that Andrew hasn't heard about it then.

Andrew had heard of the disease. He was nodding his head but looking at Matt in an inquisitive/ concerned way. He said Matt didn't pronounce the name of the disease right nor did he get some of the characteristics correct. So Andrew was basically saying that he was not giving Matt anymore credibility because he could basically tell Matt was lying but he was going to play like he believed him.

That really was low of Matt to say that about his wife. It makes his stock go way down in my eyes.Well, if he doesn't win - he better apolegize to his wife or "wife" now. Else he may be returning to an empty house. Horrible but true. Seen stuff like that not exactly but

I'm assuming his wife knew that was his game plan going into the house.

1200 :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I know! I laughed about that "1200" thing, too. I just turned my head and buried it in my hands. I was like, "Monet... Really? Well, at least you're multi-tasking the addition and multiplication at the same time!"

I totally agree about a lot being left out, both from the last episode and this one. How could they not show the powwow from Sunday night up in the HoH room, with Ragan, Kristen & Hayden trying to convince Rachel/Brendon to put up Matt instead, and telling her what to say/how to do it? The whole drama of Rachel asking Hayden to come upstairs to "unclog her toilet" and Matt asking "Who's up there with you?" & her lying, and the whole back and forth between what was going on upstairs and what was being said about what was going on upstairs down in the backyard; them sending Andrew up to scout for them & to ask if he could come in, Rachel saying "sure, come on in" & he says "No no, trust me" & runs downstairs and lies to the BY crew, saying "She said to give her a few more minutes". I really wanted to see a DR session with Andrew about that, to see where his head is at. The whole BBAD that night was such great TV (for once!), I can't believe they showed all of the other crap instead.

Also, I think they're not showing nearly enough of Ragan, and how hard and well he's playing this game. This is my first time having BBAD, and I feel like I must have missed so much from prior seasons just watching the shows on CBS (I read Morty's updates as well, but it's not the same as seeing it happen), because I really feel like they aren't giving a good sense of what's going on in the house in the episodes.

This is one reason I dislike the Tuesday episode's move to Wednesday. The POV happens so early in the week and a lot of stuff happens between then and now that they don't show, but then they can't cram in too much on the live Thursday episode. Personally, I think the POV challenge and ceremony should take place a day later. Make the initial nominees sweat a bit more and leave less time for campaigning by any replacement nom.

Regarding Matt's lie about his wife, I'm really surprised I didn't catch any of this on the feeds or BBAD. Production must have made sure the cameras weren't on him to save a little something new for the episode. It's a reality show, so I don't really have a problem with Matt playing dirty like that. $500,000 is a lot of money. I think it's naive to think players won't play dirty if it gets them farther in the game.

Best line of the show from BritBrit - Everytime Rachel puts on a dress, STD's go airborne! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

That really was low of Matt to say that about his wife. It makes his stock go way down in my eyes.Well, if he doesn't win - he better apolegize to his wife or "wife" now. Else he may be returning to an empty house. Horrible but true. Seen stuff like that not exactly but similar.

Andrew had heard of the disease. He was nodding his head but looking at Matt in an inquisitive/ concerned way. He said Matt didn't pronounce the name of the disease right nor did he get some of the characteristics correct. So Andrew was basically saying that he was not giving Matt anymore credibility because he could basically tell Matt was lying but he was going to play like he believed him.

I don't think Andrew said he had heard of the disease. He was saying he had never heard of anything that sounded like the way he said it, or something like that.

:party_smilie:

I need to go back and re-watch the show. I thought Andrew said he never heard of it before.

This is one reason I dislike the Tuesday episode's move to Wednesday. The POV happens so early in the week and a lot of stuff happens between then and now that they don't show, but then they can't cram in too much on the live Thursday episode. Personally, I think the POV challenge and ceremony should take place a day later. Make the initial nominees sweat a bit more and leave less time for campaigning by any replacement nom.

Regarding Matt's lie about his wife, I'm really surprised I didn't catch any of this on the feeds or BBAD. Production must have made sure the cameras weren't on him to save a little something new for the episode. It's a reality show, so I don't really have a problem with Matt playing dirty like that. $500,000 is a lot of money. I think it's naive to think players won't play dirty if it gets them farther in the game.

Lying to get further in the game is telling someone they aren't going to vote them out when they are and lies of that ilk.... the minute someone makes up a dead relative, a fake illness or a tragedy that didn't really happen..... then that just reduces them to a scummy status as far as I'm concerned

I'm assuming his wife knew that was his game plan going into the house.

That's what I was hoping was true. Still it's just low to say things like that if they're not true.

I thought Brenden was totally trying to manipulate Rachel and make her his puppet so that she would just go along with his plan. Then she was up in her room, crying like a baby. He won't even let her think on her own. It was kind of sickening. I think I started to see that plan up his sleeve to slowly get her out of the house. Too bad she doesn't see it. :glare:

That's what I was hoping was true. Still it's just low to say things like that if they're not true.

I thought Brenden was totally trying to manipulate Rachel and make her his puppet so that she would just go along with his plan. Then she was up in her room, crying like a baby. He won't even let her think on her own. It was kind of sickening. I think I started to see that plan up his sleeve to slowly get her out of the house. Too bad she doesn't see it. :glare:

a WHOLE LOT was omitted from that scene. You should watch it all on flashback. It wasn't as it appeared. Rachel was being a total witch with Brendon that night. She wanted her way and she wanted him to keep his mouth shut to everyone (he wasn't allowed to talk game with anyone because he made too many stupid mistakes) and she wanted constant praise for being so brilliant in the BB game.

What does Andrew know about every disease imaginable? Cripes, he's Dr. Scholl.

My daughter was diagnosed with an illness this year and our GP has never heard of it, we know more at this point than he does.... so yah the fact that Andrew hasn't heard of it isn't really proof of anything........ but as long as he thinks it's fake that is all that matters... hopefully he finds a way to convince everyone else of that

Wasn't it Brendan in the pre-show interviews that said part of his gameplan was a showmance to further his own game?

I feel like if anything, Rachel's running the show between the two of them. Lane saying "All Rachel has is a key & pictures, it's Brendan's HoH" is kind of ridiculous, Rachel has been calling the shots & punishing Brendon if he steps out of line all week. Brendon might be a physicist, but I honestly haven't heard him speak with any kind of social intelligence in the time that I've seen him on-camera. He's even said a bunch of times how much better at the game Rachel is, how he doesn't know much. Not that I think Rachel's all that good at the game lol, I think she knows a lot, but doesn't use it very well at all. And they could never be the next Jeff/Jordan!! :-D

edit: kywildcat, you took the words out of my mouth :-)

I feel like if anything, Rachel's running the show between the two of them. Lane saying "All Rachel has is a key & pictures, it's Brendan's HoH" is kind of ridiculous, Rachel has been calling the shots & punishing Brendon if he steps out of line all week. Brendon might be a physicist, but I honestly haven't heard him speak with any kind of social intelligence in the time that I've seen him on-camera. He's even said a bunch of times how much better at the game Rachel is, how he doesn't know much. Not that I think Rachel's all that good at the game lol, I think she knows a lot, but doesn't use it very well at all. And they could never be the next Jeff/Jordan!! :-D

Yep, you're right on all points.

My daughter was diagnosed with an illness this year and our GP has never heard of it, we know more at this point than he does.... so yah the fact that Andrew hasn't heard of it isn't really proof of anything........ but as long as he thinks it's fake that is all that matters... hopefully he finds a way to convince everyone else of that

True. I just got a kick out of the fact that the "genius" was bullshitting (about medical stuff) a doctor that he thought was a shoe salesman. :animated_rotfl:

Wasn't it Brendan in the pre-show interviews that said part of his gameplan was a showmance to further his own game?

I think so actually. I know one of the guys said it, and Annie said he flirted with her before he went after Rachel. Very possible. I just think he's going to try to get Rachel to do his dirty work, make her feel guilty when she has another idea or opinion than his that would serve her better, and hide behind her when his dirty work is done. Then he will turn on her when people think she's dishing the dirt by herself with some sort of horrible "lover's quarrel." I think he really IS part of the Brigade and really the leader of it. I can see those wheels a'turnin' in his head. I hope I'm wrong. No wonder the showmance seemed so fake!

There's leaks on the feeds of the competition setup in the backyard. Definitely looks like endurance. Can't wait, but I know it's going to suck because this and all other feed sites crash when they start. Thank god for the updates being put on the 502 page.

Archived