Live Feed and BBAD 7/20

JFetch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney got caught in a lie. She said Matt told her to throw the HOH and now Matt is saying that Britney said she would throw it so Matt can get revenge. So now that she got called out and decides she doesn't want to be involved in this. See, now Brit doesn't like being called out. So now she says that Rachel said Matt said he wanted Brit out, but Rachel wouldn't say yes he said it.

My opinion, Brendan and Rachel came out looking like assholes. Matt told it like it is. Brit got caught in a lie and now she "hates this."

Rachel admitted Matt never threw Brit under the bus.

Matt was shown to be the sneak that he is...

He may stay...but the trust factor is pretty low.

he was 100% right about her lies...

well...maybe Kathy was asleep at the time...she drifts in and out so often it's tough to keep track...;)

how funny. The brigade walked out of the room and just Ragan, Kristen, Kathy, Rach and Matt are there.

Now they all need to pull together (minus Brit/Monet) and get the message to the queen and king that they are voting to keep Matt. Guess who will be shitting their pants now.

Matt did a killer job covering his butt. I'm impressed. Britney fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I bet Hayden and Kristen distance themselves from Rachel and Brendon now. They don't want a target on them too.

It's hilarious that Rachel thinks everyone should be open and honest. I thought she knew what this game was about.

Oh, joy now rachel came in to talk to Kristen.

Rachel: "now everyone thinks I am a bully."

Kristen is telling her it is safer to stick to the plan (keep Matt) and Kristen says it's dangerous to keep Monet around and Rachel agrees.

I really think that Rachel yes's to death each person she talks to.

Not sure I can keep listening to Rachel reiterating the whole story.

FYI:

Kristen and Hayden are lying on the bed and their is no fitted or top sheet on it. Ewww.

Thankfully they are washing those crusty sheets...

Matts bs about not wanting to vote so he'd go up as a pawn instead is ridiculous...nobody would risk that for a vote.

The Brigade, Kristen and Ragan will vote to keep Matt...already decided...stamp it!

Brendon and Rachel have a bigger target on them now....good! :sneaky:

Thankfully they are washing those crusty sheets...

Matts bs about not wanting to vote so he'd go up as a pawn instead is ridiculous...nobody would risk that for a vote.

The Brigade, Kristen and Ragan will vote to keep Matt...already decided...stamp it!

Brendon and Rachel have a bigger target on them now....good! :sneaky:

They only have one set of sheets? There must be another set, no?

Ragan says he's heartbroken over this. He's got the shmoopie disease, it's contagious.

They only have one set of sheets? There must be another set, no?

Ragan says he's heartbroken over this. He's got the shmoopie disease, it's contagious.

He looks like a little lost puppy right now....:disappointed:

No more showmance between him and Matt now I guess...

Archived