Live Feed and BBAD 7/20

JFetch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a feed on Monet, but there's not.

Matt talking to Enzo, Matt says "I wish I started all that, but it doesn't make a lick of sense" (I think that's what he said).

So hard to hear what Enzo just said..."I wish Monet...."

Ragan talking to hayden. Ragan knows that Monet and Britney were campaigning for her but there's a third person involved and Ragan can't figure out who it is. He mentions Andrew and Andrew was talking to Monet before and now hiding. I guess Andrew did some shit stirring today too. lol

Kristen on feeds talking to Hayden and the Schmoopies in the food room. I think she just had a seizure or something, raising her hands to her head and stuttering and I can't even remember what she said because I never saw her so animated. Her sunglasses are too big for her face.

The guys were talking in the kitchen...Hayden asked Lane if Brit had talked about Kristen and flipping the votes...Lane said No. Lane said Matt said it to him and that Matt said it came from Ragan.

I think Matt may have :stirthepot:....seems like a diversion tactic to keep negative focus on Monet.

Darn, I was all excited reading Gingersnap's update and then BAM! the almost fight was over before it got started. I'm sick of these wammy pammy boo hoo slugs!

Yep, I got a 30 second rush too!

The guys were talking in the kitchen...Hayden asked Lane if Brit had talked about Kristen and flipping the votes...Lane said No. Lane said Matt said it to him and that Matt said it came from Ragan.

I think Matt may have :stirthepot:....seems like a diversion tactic to keep negative focus on Monet.

By the end of the game they are all going to wish they voted out Matt and Ragan.

So basically the "fight" was about eye rolling :rolleyes4:, good lord. These people are really thin skinned.

Ginger, "schmoopies" lol lol lol

that's ImIn's word and I stole it.

:offtopic: Off topic - wanna see some real girl fights watch the Real Housewives Of New Jersey. Yelling screaming swearing and hair pulling. :shocking:

They need psycho Danielle in the house to set them all straight. lol

It's our word now...shmoopie! :smitten:

They need psycho Danielle in the house to set them all straight. lol

LOL LOL LOL Danielle. She'd clear the BB house but fast. Anyway, Imin's Schmoopie is perfect. I'll use it too. Thanks Imin. :hurray:

I'll use it too. Thanks Imin. :hurray:

You're welcome Schmoopie! :heart2:

But...it's Brendon and Rachel that are the real schmoopies of the season...and, ick...

:dance2:

Please appreciate that smilie because you know how I so don't post them and it took a long time for me to find it.

:hug:

Ding, ding, ding. Round 2 between Rachel and Britney.

Britney crying and Rachel holding her own. Britney insisting to know who told Rachel that she was going to put up Brendan and Rachel next week.

Rachel also heard that someone was saying that Rachel and Brendan are running the house. (It's a house of cards and it's going to tumble down on Thursday.)

Rachel is telling Britney that every one is talking bad about Brit. Rachel says she always says to the others that she doesn't like Brit's game but please don't talk bad about her.

Here it is......

Rachel shmooping Britney. I knew all along that Rachel wanted to be liked by the mean girls. She's telling Brit that she doesn't understand why they are not besst friends in the house because they are so much alike and their stories are so similar.

Okay, now I really want to puke.

They're both blowing smoke up each others rears. Brit's saying Rachel's not on her radar when we plainly heard her say in the DR on the show the other night that she was lying about them not being on her radar. Rachel's telling Brit that she doesn't want Brit out next week when that's been her plan all along. LOL.

In the words of Gingersnaps...liar, liar, pants on fire!

Okay, now Rachel is saying that the person who said that Brit said Kristen was changing her vote was sitting outside. The people outside were Enzo, Brendan, Cathy, hayden, Brit, Rachel and Monet until she left.

Now Rachel is telling Brit that Matt volunteered to go up. Okay, they just blew Matt out of the water, the Brigade may be done now. This could be good.

Brit says that Matt is acting like he's so pissed at Rachel for putting him up and now she knows he volunteered. Stupid Matt, blew his cover.

Brit said Matt told her that if they were both final to get HOH that Brit should throw it so he could get the revenge. (That's good Matt he wanted Brit to give up HOH so he could hang her IMO)

Now Rach is crying...she knew Matt would do this to her.

lol i find whole thing funny that rachel really didn't expect no one will come after her and brendon next week :animated_rotfl:

poor matt :animated_rotfl:

What do you call a guy everyone steps on?

Matt

lol i find whole thing funny that rachel really didn't expect no one will come after her and brendon next week :animated_rotfl:

poor matt :animated_rotfl:

No, she's been saying it all along that they were going to go after them.

Archived