Live Feed and BBAD 7/20

JFetch

I guess this is going to be a nightly thing with Hayden and Kristen. I hope someone walks in on them. Matt and Ragan are both still up.

Matt can't understand why Rachel went after Monet. They split up an alliance dummy. There were only two known alliances, and they took out the one that's not them. Sounds pretty smart to me. Say what you want, but Monet and Britney is an alliance.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBAD at 1:25 am or so Rachel and Brendon on the hammock. I couldn't watch, he kissed her forehead and said stupid stuff and just went on and on. This couple is killing the show and I don't even want to turn on the feeds or watch BBAD in fear they will be on the screen.

Please vote them off!

Lost any respect for Ragen as he divulged all conversation of last night's pow-wow to Matt. Racheal so worried Matt is playing both sides that she revealed any and all thoughts to the person playing both sides the hardest! <_<

This cracks me up coz a couple of nights ago Ragan was up in the hoh bragging to Rachel about what a great judge of character he is. He certainly can't figure out a thing about Matt. His feelings will be so hurt when he finds out Matt is part of the brigade alliance and he's just been using Ragan.

It seems to me that Ragan and Matt have an alliance (not sure if it's spoken or unspoken) and are protecting each other. They're both on opposite sides of the house too...so they can feed each other info on what is happening. Smart game play if you ask me.

The Brigade are going to protect Ragan, Kristen, and Britney for the next few weeks. They are very powerful right now but the need someone on their side to get HOH. If Matt doesn't watch it, he'll be targeted soon. He needs to lay low next week.

Guest 6Borders

The sooner Rachel or Brendon are evicted (preferably Brendon) the better. The two of them are causing me to lose interest in the show!

I have a funny feeling Monet will not be leaving the house Thursday...just a hunch!!

I am so tired of turning on the feeds and seeing those two rolling around making out and taking their phoney crap to each other. I usually just shut it down and find something better to do. They are disgusting.

I so agree. Glad I didn't get the feeds, but I did subscribe to Showtime just for BBAD, and puke.......... There is absolutely nothing appealing about Rach and Bren. And the cameras are on them constantly. ICK!!! So far I'm not impressed with this season. It's boring. Thinking of cancelling Showtime, and not watching CBS. It's like a bad movie that you keep thinking will get better, but never does. And after, you say to yourself, well I'll never get that part of my life back, grrrrr :disgust:

You know what really bothers me? When we dislike hgs who believe we love them, that we never get to see once the show is over they find out that they were disliked.

Okay, it doesn't really bother me but I would love to see their reactions.

Rachel is so vain she'd just rationalize it by saying everyone is soooo jealous of her. Plus, she'll be getting a lot of attention from guys that like her big fat fake fun bags...

Guest 6Borders

Interesting thought! I really don't see a lot of self-confidence with the HG's, especially this year. Matt seems to have it, but I think it's just his "high IQ ego". They all just seem really needy and in need of having their ego's stroked. I'm sure Kyo could weigh in one some of the psychological profiles, ie: everyone is jealous of (Rachel) me, etc.

For people who say they are die-hard fans of the show you would think that they would have a clue after being on the outside of the cameras that America didn't love 90% of them.

I think it would be a hoot to watch them watch the tapes. Remember they did that after voting on BB X-factor and Nate was so ticked at himself for using the POV on Alison and could not believe he did it!!!

While I'm sure that a person would have to have a lot of self confidence to come on this show, it amazes me the ones who say that the fans are loving them.

HaHaHa...

Rachel and Brendon in a hot and heavy make out session under covers (probably naked...or close to it) in Hoh and in Kathy comes with some ridiculous important information...she get's right into bed with them...rambles on and on about nothing...:animated_rotfl:

Finally, the girls are confrontating each other.

Is Britney lieing? Did she say that Rachel would vote to keep Monet? I do know that Rachel was thinking she might.

Rachel is winning this argument against Monet. Monet said Rachel is lucky she is walking away now, but I think she walked awayu to go inside and cry because she sounded all choked up.

Now, Twitney is crying...she's saying she doesn't want drama. These tears are so phony.

Twitney says she has nothing against Rachel and Rachel said likewise. Liars, Liars, pants on fire.

Wow, it's Cathy that started this whole thing and she's telling Twitney she should have been more forward. Now, Twit is apologizing to Cathy. Oh come on, blow this crap out of the water and stop apologizing.

Monet is sobbing and telling her side to Ragan and I think Matt.

Britney and Monet: "What's your least favorite part of being in the BB house?" Crying on camera. lol

Here comes SuperRagan to the rescue. He's marching outside to find out who told Cathy that Kristen was voting for Monet to stay. What a dweeb!

Monet is sobbing and telling her side to Ragan and I think Matt.

Britney and Monet: "What's your least favorite part of being in the BB house?" Crying on camera. lol

Here comes SuperRagan to the rescue. He's marching outside to find out who told Cathy that Kristen was voting for Monet to stay. What a dweeb!

I do believe someone told this to Monet because when Monet was talking to Cathy before she told her she only needed one or two votes so she was under the assumption that she had votes.

Enzo said I think Monet realizes she's going home. Maybe Monet started this rumor herself thinking she can persuade the others to vote.

Enzo says the votes should be 8 to 1 this week.

I haven't heard Britney talk to anyone about voting for Monet once today...no campaigning at all.

I think Kathy said or did something because she's the only one that's been running around playing the game today talking to Brendon and Rachel.

Britney walks back into the yard with the crowd. Enzo asked her is she's okay and very quitely says yes and shakes her head.

Okay, the victim award goes to Britney this season. My guess is one by one the females will all get their chance to compete for this award and win it.

Finally, the girls are confrontating each other.

Is Britney lieing? Did she say that Rachel would vote to keep Monet? I do know that Rachel was thinking she might.

Rachel is winning this argument against Monet. Monet said Rachel is lucky she is walking away now, but I think she walked awayu to go inside and cry because she sounded all choked up.

Now, Twitney is crying...she's saying she doesn't want drama. These tears are so phony.

Twitney says she has nothing against Rachel and Rachel said likewise. Liars, Liars, pants on fire.

Wow, it's Cathy that started this whole thing and she's telling Twitney she should have been more forward. Now, Twit is apologizing to Cathy. Oh come on, blow this crap out of the water and stop apologizing.

:party_smilie: YAY! Cat fight. Or cry (lie) baby fight.

I thought Kathy might start some sh!t in the house and I hope she does.. 2thumbsup.gif

Twitney and Ho Ho Monet are the wussy mean girls they can't handle being confronted they just run scared and cry. hide.gif

Archived