Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 4

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

cablejockey

cablejockey

• Pip
  • 80 posts
I thought it was odd that Trump announced he was going to do something different--and didnt! The bickering between Nene and Starr seems to be something Trump loves to set off--he never misses a chance. David Cassidy was not nice at all, and somehow Dionne managed to escape the whole thing!Ew did a hilarious re-cap of the show http://tvrecaps.ew.c...nale-john-rich/

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,847 posts
I agree that Trump fueled the fire between Star and Nene. The whole thing was boring. IMO, Star is no worse than Nene and vice versa. Nene is just bigger and louder but doesn't really say much of any consequence; all things considered.

I am sorry that Marlee didn't win but that is a personal thing and doesn't matter. What does matter (or possibly doesn't, either) is that I won't waste my time with this show again. It seemed more contrived than ever this go-round.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

I thought it was odd that Trump announced he was going to do something different--and didnt! The bickering between Nene and Starr seems to be something Trump loves to set off--he never misses a chance. David Cassidy was not nice at all, and somehow Dionne managed to escape the whole thing!Ew did a hilarious re-cap of the show http://tvrecaps.ew.c...nale-john-rich/

I think the something different was that he didn't tell Marlee she was fired and if i recall he usually tells the one who loses that they are fired before he hires the one who wins.... wasn't that big a deal, but I think that was the only difference.

I thought both would have deserved to win, but have no problem with John Rich winning

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,774 posts

Gary Busey fired from movie for bizarre behavior

Gary Busey, 66, has been fired from his latest movie, the indie horror Mansion of Blood, after co-workers complained about his behavior on-set, according to a report from TMZ. The production began filming just over a month ago and Gary, who had already completed half of his scenes, was apparently “difficult to work with.” When a woman complained that he’d made inappropriate comments, producers decided to let him go. Despite the obvious cost involved with re-shoots, the script was rewritten and another actor was hired to take over in Busey’s place. Although Busey’s rep confirms the actor is no longer attached to Mansion of Blood, he denies that his client was fired. He told TMZ: “The situation was plagued by contractual issues and misunderstandings from the outset. Gary considers this episode concluded and has no further comment on the matter.”

Source: http://www.tribute.c...ior/2011/06/16/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users