Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 4

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
TMZ

Trump Requests Services of Tiger Woods Mistress #1
7/16/2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Donald Trump is getting in on the action with Tiger Woods mistress numero uno Rachel Uchitel ... because he's offered her a job on the next season of "The Celebrity Apprentice."

Trump -- a longtime friend of Tiger's -- told TMZ he personally called Uchitel three weeks ago and offered her a spot on the show .... telling her she'd be "awesome."

We called Uchitel and asked if she was going to take the offer -- and she said, "Absolutely."

We're pretty confident she'll excel in business -- since she's already proved she can handle the load.

NBC has the final say on whether Uchitel will be on the show, but Donald usually gets his way.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Damn, I think Trump has gone from "B" list celebs to possibly "D" list or lower. She's a celeb because she was one of many who screwed Tiger -- that's it? That's all you have to do to be a celebrity? :animated_rotfl:

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I was thinking that between Tiger and Jesse James, Donald could have an all HO edition

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

I was thinking that between Tiger and Jesse James, Donald could have an all HO edition

What a great idea! It would be as skanky as Rock of Love! :animated_rotfl:

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
So, today The Donald rescinded the invitation. Apparently she signed on to do Celebrity Rehab, so he gave her the boot. :animated_rotfl:
It's official - she's a celebrity whore!

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
TMZ

Trump to Rachel Uchitel -- Beat It!
7/19/2010 9:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Rachel Uchitel has been fired by Donald Trump before she was officially hired, because Trump tells TMZ he's pulling his offer for her to do "Celebrity Apprentice."

TMZ broke the story ... Trump offered her a spot on the next "Celebrity Apprentice." A few minutes ago we told Trump that Rachel agreed over the weekend to go on "Celebrity Rehab." Trump's reaction: "It's a terrible decision. We have zero interest in her now."

Trump thinks Rachel will regret her decision. "Look at what 'Celebrity Apprentice' did for Piers Morgan. He's getting Larry King's job. She made a bad mistake."

The Donald was also quick to point out that it was Rachel who approached him in the first place, not the other way around.

Trump's final shot: "'Celebrity Apprentice' is a huge show and 'Celebrity Rehab' is not. I have 10 people who want to be on the show for every slot that's available. I'm moving on."

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Anyone else watching tonight?

Male Team:

Meatloaf (singer)
David Cassidy (singer)
Jose Canseco (baseball player)
Richard Hatch (first Survivor winner)
Garey Busey (actor)
Lil Jon (rapper)
John Rich (singer)
Mark McGrath (singer/TV host)

Female Team:

Dionne Warwick (singer)
Latoya Jackson (singer)
NeNe Leakes (reality star)
Hope Dworaczyk (playmate)
Marlee Matlin (actress)
Lisa Rinna (actress)
Niki Taylor (model)
Star Jones (TV host)

http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Absolutely! This is probably the craziest, most over the top cast ever. Wouldn't miss it!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Yup, will most lilely be watching

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,216 posts
I'm surprised that Dionne Warwick is doing CA. I suspect that the initial show especially will get a big audience. Nene Leakes = CHAOS in a pair of size ??????? stilletos!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
OMG could Hatch be any more arrogant? You go to prison for not paying your taxes from your Survivor winnings, and you think all other people stupid? I was SO hoping Trump would fire him, but no way was he getting rid of the drama that Hatch will cause. I hope Jose Canseco rearranges his snooty face!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
BWahahahah no kidding right, I knew he wasn't going anywhere yet though

isn't he back in prison for parole violation?

Nice to see Ethan though!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts
I just hope Gary Busey is around long enough to be project manager. That's gonna be a trip.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,022 posts
i am not sure if i am going to watched the whole season

the 2 hour episode are taking a toll on me

i will try thou

typical trump good ratings always win out in the boardroom decision as to who to fire

the women team wow they really have some big money donors

the guys are in deep trouble

i really wished it wasnt about who had the deepest pockets friends

but it is what it is for charity

the ladies team if they can control infighting looks way stronger then men's team but they are very catty

the guys team is a mess :food-smiley-005:

:animated_bouncy:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,693 posts
I'm glad the gals won.
Great to see Richard H. squirm tho (worth the price of the ticket..lol) .... :smilielol:

It would have been a shame if Lisa had been 'fired' because she
couldn't make the delivery truck get thru traffic faster.
They got the order for the Fire House at the end of their delivery
time. NO way they could control how fast they got there.

IMHO anyway.

I'm glad another charity got the money they donated anyway. :2thumbsup:

Have to say this is the strangest MIX of people I've ever seen on Apprentice.

bboop

bboop

• Pip
  • 125 posts
Hi everyone.....just finished watching the two hours, wish it was just one hour, anyways, wow what a bunch. So glad the gals won. Poor Lisa, don't know why it was her fault that the traffic was like it was. So afraid if the gals lost, she'd go home, not crazy about her, but need her there I think.

Richard....what can I say, he is what he was on Survivor, only worse. David wouldn't have lasted much longer anyways I don't think, too bad to see him go, but he needed to get a stronger voice against Richard and stop looking at the other guy for support all the time. imho.

Anyways, may have to record it and watch later if it remains on 2 hrs. But I'll be watching.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
Yep I am watching, so glad the girls won. I do not like Richard Hatch or Starr Jones...They both make my skin crawl

Gary Busey is going to be a trip, not sure in a good way... :animated_rotfl:

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,216 posts
It would be one thing to be nasty like Hatch when the end justifies the means but in his case; it really, really didn't. They lost big time. I kinda have always liked Lisa Renna. Star Jones; not so much. It's a diverse group of people, to be sure - some of them I find nearly sad. David Cassidy was an easy mark to go. I probably won't be faithful but will tune-in to catch-up from time to time.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Yep, I was a little disappointed that David was so wimpy.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Survivor winner and current Celebrity Apprentice star Richard Hatch has been sent back to prison to serve nine more months for neglecting to file taxes on his $1 million Survivor prize, the Associated Press reports. Though he was released after serving three years in 2009 — and had since been under supervised release — he has since failed to refile his 2000 and 2001 taxes, and now owes an estimated $2 million to the IRS. Because, according to U.S. District Court Judge William Smith, Hatch had shown no remorse and failed to follow orders, the reality star was sentenced to serve nine months. (He extended the prosecution’s recommended six-months sentence.) “You can continue to proclaim your innocence,” Smith said in court. “You don’t have the option of engaging in this type of game or negotiation with the court. It needs to be severe punishment. That’s the only thing that will deter you in the future.” After he is released, Hatch will need to serve 26 months supervised release as well. Hatch, who has not returned EW’s request for comment, will report for his sentence Monday. When asked whether or not this will affect Celebrity Apprentice‘s live finale, NBC only responded to EW, “We’re still set to air our live finale on May 22.”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users