Inception

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Purpletiger006

Purpletiger006

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

This movie was absolutely insane! Nolan pulled me inside his twisted dreamland. If anyone out there enjoys good storytelling, great acting, awesome cinematography along with some thrilling action, Inception is the movie for you. This effort by Nolan makes me excited to see what he's going to do with his 3rd Batman movie.

#2 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:02 PM

I want to see it so bad! This made me even more excited. Leo is by far one of the best actors out there. Very, very pumped to go and watch it.

#3 ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

I saw it last night...thought it was interesting. I'm not a fan of Leo at all...so that automatically detracted from the movie...I did get over it though I don't think he's as good an actor as he and others think he is.

The cinematography and special effects were really good. Once I got past how implausible the premise of the movie is, I started to enjoy it more. You really have to pay attention during it though to follow where they are and who's controlling what. Bizarre but good imo.

#4 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:50 AM

extremely good! Loved it so much! The ending though....wow!

#5 bigguy117

bigguy117

• Pip
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

I just saw it tonight. I agree we the other posters that it is insane. Make sure you go to the bathroom before the movie and have all your drinks and popcorn. If you leave during the movie you will miss a lot.

To sum it up it's like a 2 1/2 hour acid trip. (So I've been told).

#6 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

I am one of Leo's biggest critics.. I dont like him at all... I didnt like him in this movie actually.. BUT I did however think it was a great movie.

#7 micool

micool

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

9.1/10

Classic

#8 funkyatTVIactorsstudio

funkyatTVIactorsstudio

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:51 PM

I absolutely loved it, but had to watch it twice. And even now I feel like I should watch it again to get more out of it!

#9 Kas

Kas

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:32 PM

I agree, it was a great film. I ended up seeing it I think three times, and enjoyed it all three Posted Image
There are a few moments of - wait, that doesn't make sense- but over all I loved it. I also thought the standard of acting was great. I hadn't really seen much of any of the lead actors in other things, but I was pleasantly surprised!

Would anyone like to see a sequel, or prefer that it remains very stand-alone?

Personally I liked it as a one-off, but can see another one being done well particularly as it's Mr. Nolan (who I do love).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users