Brendon - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe Brendan is doing some sort of experiment with Rachel? And another thing I wonder.....how did she pay for school.

Oooo. I don't want to know. :unsure:

If Rachel left the house, what are the odds that Brenden would be with someone else in like two seconds. I say the odds are great.

Yep, it's called Brendon trying out a woman for a change.

:animated_rotfl:

shmoopy...you are really on a tear this afternoon! (or is it morning still where you are?) :lol2:

He reminds me of a future stalker. One of thos weenies that doesn't know NO means NO, it's over. Rachel will get tired of his kiss-ass stuff, asnd if she doesn't then she too is an emotional cripple. He looked good on the first few days, now I dont even think I can see past his wussy ways to see what he looks like--Just makes me want to gag. UGH ! ! !

Rachel is probably thinking she finally has a man trapped. He can't get away if he wants to win the game. He can't break up with her over the phone (or a post it note) and he would look bad if he dumped her on TV.

What makes you think he wants to break up with her. I don't see that at all. He is practically telling her he loves her. I just can't believe he is using her. What would he need to go so far with it? Just yesterday she got called to the DR and he said hurry back. I think he really like her and isn't using her. He may say so he was at some point if they breakup but I don't think he's using here. If your using someone why would you be (or need to be) kissing them 24/7. Just doesn't make sense. Esecially since he seems to be all over her. IF I'm wrong and he's totally using her he sure is one hell of an actor.

What makes you think he wants to break up with her. I don't see that at all. He is practically telling her he loves her. I just can't believe he is using her. What would he need to go so far with it? Just yesterday she got called to the DR and he said hurry back. I think he really like her and isn't using her. He may say so he was at some point if they breakup but I don't think he's using here. If your using someone why would you be (or need to be) kissing them 24/7. Just doesn't make sense. Esecially since he seems to be all over her. IF I'm wrong and he's totally using her he sure is one hell of an actor.

ITA with you, but still, those two are totally grossing me out with their constant makeout sessions. Yuck.

Brendon has positioned himself well as the weaker of his pair. He's said publically several times that he's learning from Rachel and deferring to her superior knowledge in playing the BB game. With each comment, Rachel's target becomes bigger.

Let's be honest here and expect the unexpected, Brendon could be a brilliant, evil mastermind, schmoopying his way to the final two.

I really just think he is a plastic pick-up-stick.

My comment wasn't meant to be serious. I don't know what either of them really feel for each other. Both could be using the other. But they are locked in on this 'relationship' now and it would be awkward if either wanted out.

I really just think he is a plastic pick-up-stick.

Funny!

I don't really care whether Brendon likes/loves Rachel or not. I just want ONE of them gone. I've had enough of that scene. BB has devoted way too much time to the nothingness of Rachel and Brendon, IMO.

Funny!

I don't really care whether Brendon likes/loves Rachel or not. I just want ONE of them gone. I've had enough of that scene. BB has devoted way too much time to the nothingness of Rachel and Brendon, IMO.

I'll second this...prefer Brendon though

-Kyo

Funny!

I third this. I just want one of them to leave BEFORE jury! I don't ever want to see these two together at one time again! They are repulsive.

I agree with you vanna.

I third this. I just want one of them to leave BEFORE jury! I don't ever want to see these two together at one time again! They are repulsive.

I concur as well.

My comment wasn't meant to be serious. I don't know what either of them really feel for each other. Both could be using the other. But they are locked in on this 'relationship' now and it would be awkward if either wanted out.

Well, no doubt he probably wants her body. He is a guy, after all. But that's about it. Once he gets that he'll feel like he accomplished something, and he'll move on I feel.

Well, no doubt he probably wants her body. He is a guy, after all. But that's about it. Once he gets that he'll feel like he accomplished something, and he'll move on I feel.

really he's a GUY??? where did you hear that rumor??LMAO

Archived