Brendon - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sickening like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry and his girlfriend kept going back and forth "you're schmoopie." "No, you're schmoopie!" "No, you're schmoopie!!" ick...

ImIn, you're so schmoopie!

<_<

ick...

Dear Big Brother God. Please, please, please let them suffer a horrible break-up during the season, preferably after 11PM CST.

Right now, the best thing the live feeds have to offer is a bean-bag game.

We know you can do better.

This was probably discussed during week 1. However, I just keep thinking about Brendon having a PhD, Ragan having a PhD, Andrew being a podiatrist, Matt having the IQ of a genius, Rachel being a biologist (or whatever she is). My point is that this could not be a coincidence. It seems to me that production specifically went looking for people who were very smart and/or have a very high level of education. I can't figure out why though... any thoughts?

A showmance between Nakomis and Chicken George wouldn't upset my stomach as much as Rachel and Brendon's.

Omg that is hilarious you made me laugh out loud at work you are too funny thanks

I'm thinking that some of those PhD's are probably of the mail-order variety.

:animated_rotfl:

I think like you may be like right about Rachel's like the degree coming from a like web generated like internet like University :animated_rotfl:

Sorry it drives me nuts to see a girl that is supposed to be college educated and have a PHD to say the word like every other word . It really shows one is not too well read :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

I think like you may be like right about Rachel's like the degree coming from a like web generated like internet like University :animated_rotfl:

Sorry it drives me nuts to see a girl that is supposed to be college educated and have a PHD to say the word like every other word . It really shows one is not too well read :animated_rotfl:

Like, I agree with your assessment of Rachel...however, like, just to clarify, like she is like a Chemistry graduate student according to her bio.

It probably means she has a Bachelors degree at this time and is working on her Masters degree or Phd though. I've never heard her say anything about going for her Phd...just Brendon apparently working on getting his, and Ragan has one already, according to their bios.

And then Rachel started to swoon...my hero came to my defense!

<puke>

she'll be going all "schmoopie" on him later ...ick

Archived