Brendon - Week 2

CeCiMom

brendon_villegas.jpg

Name: Brendon Villegas

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

He's a hottie. I like him and he's a smart guy BUT, not as smart about this game as he thinks. Biggest mistake is having a showmance but, I have a feeling that he's not all that worried about winning... it's about the amount of "air" time he gets. He's on this show to parlay it into something else. My guess... his own cooking show.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

co hoh for week

So much for getting Brendan out week 2...idiots. They had the chance. Hmm...smart people who are strong and in a alliance together...oh they are no threat. Let's get rid of the spazzing out chick to tries to tell us reason (and her spazz talk).

your just typing faster than me...animated_rotfl.gif

great minds think alike :animated_bouncy:

How soon till their doin' it in HOH? First night? :animated_scratchchin:

sorry to disappoint...but it seems she's invited her fellow have notty's up for a slumber party tonight.

Maybe she can sneak a quickie in before...or Brendon will have to wait til tomorrow...

Rachel is not going to give it up to him any time soon, if at all, in the BB house... imo.

I can say one thing for the man, he looks really good standing in front of the stove. lookaround.gif

I am of the opinion ANY MAN LOOKS GOOD STANDING IN FRONT OF THE STOVE AS LONG AS HE IS USING IT TO FEED ME!!! animated_rotfl.gif

I am of the opinion ANY MAN LOOKS GOOD STANDING IN FRONT OF THE STOVE AS LONG AS HE IS USING IT TO FEED ME!!! :animated_rotfl:

hmmm...I just happened to click on this post and then back to feeds to see who was cooking...and there he was...ENZO! :animated_rotfl:

imin wrote:

Maybe she can sneak a quickie in before...or Brendon will have to wait til tomorrow...

cheshire.gif Ooooo...I hope so! Id like to see some action tonight since I don't have the live feeds to see anyone standing in front of a stove. lol

Well, to me when Brendon got all whiney about Annie hurting his feelings and wanted Rachel to like "just hug him" I was like Gag, he seemed really needy in that moment and I thought Rachel thought so too. It's nice to be sensitvie, but come on, I am not sure I would've like been hangin my head and showin Rachel that I was upset over Annie, Rachel has shown she is a tad bit jealous, I just think that side of Brendon is not flattering at all, too needy

Oh Fatcat I was just coming to post about that LOL

Brendon.... you are cute, but boy, when a woman is practically on top of you, first, you don't bring up another girl, and you don't go all wussy and cry that your feelings got hurt and you need a hug

I like him.... but he needs to man up and grow a pair and FAST!!

Ah, Stray -- that was the thread I didn't get to yet. Figures. Oh well - great minds as they say.

Bottom line, their attitude has totally turned me off and I suspect that we're not alone. I think they could be in for a real shock whenever they get out of there.

Guest 6Borders

Brendon is totally acting like he's the HOH.

Noticed a couple of times Rachel seemed to need to remind everyone that SHE is the HOH.

I think Brendon is totally playing her. If she's on the block before Jury he'll kick her to the curb to stay in the game, after Jury he will need her vote so then he will be playing a Drew to Diane "..it's absolutely real" game

Archived