Kristen - Week 2

CeCiMom

kristen_bitting.jpg

Name: Kristen Bitting

Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.

I think the real showmance of the season is her and Hayden but, both of them have their eye on the prize more than each other. (Which they should.) We'll see how long they can hold out.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be safe

Is Kristen still in the house?

:P

I think the real showmance of the season is her and Hayden but, both of them have their eye on the prize more than each other. (Which they should.) We'll see how long they can hold out.

I totally agree, CeCi. Especially since they had their first sleep-together last night. I just happened to wake up in the middle of the night, only to see them in bed. And I bring that up only because of another interesting event. I think we are all aware of the looping that happens with the feeds. Well, at the close of their whispered conversations Heyden broke the silence with one more question, turning to face K in spoon fashion. She turned her head toward him and answered his question with "probably" and then the scene blipped into stillness and silence. By this time I was falling back to sleep ... and heard the word probably at least six times. Not the question, just the answer.

It makes me wonder if they might loop scenes on purpose, in order to keep the next event(s) secret. I suspect these two may have had their first kiss and we were blocked from seeing it.

Another argument to support this theory is that I've heard proof that what we see/hear is already about 15 minutes old. Yesterday someone called out to Britney, asking what time it was. She answered quarter to four. My clock read 7:05 -- 4.05 in BBT.

Now that she is not the saboteur, I wonder what she is doing there. Not much, apparently.

There has to be something else with her. She is just so supicious. She is part of another twist. I feel the long time friends twist.

Now that she is not the saboteur, I wonder what she is doing there. Not much, apparently.

Which ironically might get her VERY far. If she can make it to sequester under the radar and then start really playing, she could make it to the end.

There is something I can't figure out about her yet.

she's weird...what part of that don't you get?

My thoughts exactly Ceci. Smart gameplay and a sweet romance I can get behind. I like her and Hayden together. I think she is playing very smart so far. I'm liking her.

Archived