Monet - Week 2

CeCiMom

She is a good looking black girl ,she ain't purple ;)

Oh, so you meant to qualify your answer. Good to know. :)

Saying Monet is being bitchy, entitled, bad mouthing, etc just because she is around Brittany is an excuse. No one can make you be something you are not. If the behavior is not acceptable you remove yourself. Monet is an active participant and just as ugly a person as Brittany. Thinking you are all that and your sh*t doesn't stink is never a pretty picture.

Yes, the same can be said of Rachel, Kristen and Brenden.

I actually think none of them are pretty and some are more attractive than others. Beautiful, pretty and attractive are all different.

From Monet's mouth on the feeds she said the best part of being on BB is making fun of the other hg. There is no way to justify that comment. She said it.

Who's trying to justify it? That is the most fun. At least for me it is and all of the HG's do it and they all have fun doing it.

:party_smilie:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for you and I, yes we do make fun of them, so IMO we are equally bitchy.

awesome!

:cheers:

Oh, so you meant to qualify your answer. Good to know. :)

Yes, the same can be said of Rachel, Kristen and Brenden.

Who's trying to justify it? That is the most fun. At least for me it is and all of the HG's do it and they all have fun doing it.

:party_smilie:

My point was that I keep reading how everyone else is less bitchier (in posts) than Monet, yet Monet admits it herself.

I can see you are confrontational and you defend HGs in threads and that's not my thing, so have your fun with it.

awesome!

:cheers:

Cheers, ImIn. I just wanted to say thanks for giving me my favorite word this season "schmoopie."

My point was that I keep reading how everyone else is less bitchier (in posts) than Monet, yet Monet admits it herself.

I can see you are confrontational and you defend HGs in threads and that's not my thing, so have your fun with it.

Oh, because I hadn't seen where someone said she was less bitchier.

Not at all confrontational. Please don't put me on blast and label me so that no one talks to me or the mods start watching me. That's not cool. If you don't want to talk to me, that's cool. But I like debate and I only defend HG's I feel are attacked unfairly compared to other HG's. I'm the first to admit all of the females in the house are bitchy. And, I'm the first one to make fun of a HG and have fun.

Not at all confrontational. Please don't put me on blast and label me so that no one talks to me or the mods start watching me. That's not cool. If you don't want to talk to me, that's cool. But I like debate and I only defend HG's I feel are attacked unfairly compared to other HG's. I'm the first to admit all of the females in the house are bitchy. And, I'm the first one to make fun of a HG and have fun.

I will debate you and point out when you are wrong ;)

I will say one last thing to you. First of all, I've been here 5 years and maybe twice reported someone so I have no idea why you would go there unless it's a preconceived notion of yours. I like debate too, when it's fair. I noticed in one of your posts you thought posters were being harsh with Monet. Then I read posts of yours calling Kristen "sluttie" since she is bathing suit model and you have no problems expressing your feelings about Cathy. That's all good and well because that's what we do here, but then you can't call out people for expressing their thoughts on HG you like. THAT'S NOT COOL!

You cannot take things said here personally. We are only reading what people are writing. We don't see their reactions as they are responding to posts. I've learned that you can't read things into a person's post that's not distinctly written. You'll get yourself all stressed out trying to defend something that you thought the person meant and wasn't necessarily correct. What we do here is give our opinions and everybody here has them and 9 times out of 10, you may not be in agreement with them.

So if you're going to enjoy yourself here and have fun, my advise is to state your opinions and either agree or agree to disagree. But it's all about fun.

We don't know those people in the house. When they signed the contract and went into the house, they opened themselves up for all sorts of comments, good and bad. As far as I'm concerned this is the best of the 3 boards that I participate in. I'm a regular here, I only read the other and respond occasionally and the other one I unsubscribed because they're just plain crude.

Now if we could just get Monet, Kristen and Rachel to argue with each other over who's prettier or sexier, we just might get some good BB afterall.

Yes. That would all be well and good but most important......is that we see BBinSavannah and her son in a not too distant AR. I think that would be frosty good indeed.

Again, I've been away from the updates. Fell asleep before BBAD last night. Did some sort of BB magic happen for Monet? Is she really staying?

Not that I know of. I fell asleep with about an hour left of BBAD and Brendon and Rachel were in the hoh discussing who they should keep, as if they REALLY control the votes. They're delusional. Matt's not going anywhere, imo. He shouldn't. He's outsmarted them all, convincing everyone that he was strong-armed into volunteering himself. Just a poor victim of circumstance. LOL.

I will say one last thing to you. First of all, I've been here 5 years and maybe twice reported someone so I have no idea why you would go there unless it's a preconceived notion of yours. I like debate too, when it's fair. I noticed in one of your posts you thought posters were being harsh with Monet. Then I read posts of yours calling Kristen "sluttie" since she is bathing suit model and you have no problems expressing your feelings about Cathy. That's all good and well because that's what we do here, but then you can't call out people for expressing their thoughts on HG you like. THAT'S NOT COOL!

I have no idea of what you're talking about. First, how do you know what I thought regarding what someone said about Monet, and I never called Kristen "sluttie". But, that's neither here nor there. The fact is that this is the second time you've made an untrue declaration about me.

In my last post, I merely tried to explain that I'm not confrontational and I don't appreciate you trying to label me as such. Lastly, I don't know what any of the other stuff you said has to do with anything. And, if that was the last thing you have to say to me, then okay no more needs to be said. Peace.

I think Monet the couture model has a little crush on Lane. Her eyes twinkle when they speak to each other.

Monet the last few days has acted different with Hayden ever since Britney said she thinks they would be good together (I don't remember her exact words) and Monet should try and talk to Hayden. They are both so stupid seeing how close Hayden and Kristen are.

I would love to see Monet start openly flirting with Hayden in front of Kristen and see their reaction. I think Britney only said that so Monet would try and convince Hayden to give her his vote.

Monet the last few days has acted different with Hayden ever since Britney said she thinks they would be good together (I don't remember her exact words) and Monet should try and talk to Hayden. They are both so stupid seeing how close Hayden and Kristen are.

I would love to see Monet start openly flirting with Hayden in front of Kristen and see their reaction. I think Britney only said that so Monet would try and convince Hayden to give her his vote.

I would pay to see that! Hayden would feel like he was "the man!" Britney would love to do this to Kristen, imo.

I think Lane would like anything that he thought looked at him twice even though they were cross-eyed.

I'm with you on this and having a difficult time sharing the warm fuzzy feelings for lane as do some of the posters. I'm seeing an oaf. And....ciao, Monet! I wish you could have stayed.

Archived