Monet - Week 2

CeCiMom

Monet is confronting Cathy on something someone told her that Cathy said. Does anyone know what it is. Whatever was said Cathy is denying it.

OMG, I think Monet is going to cry soon. They are both complaining how awful this game is. Then why didn't you both stay the hell home. Yeah, it only sucks Monet when your in the Hot Seat because remember you said the best part of the game was making fun of the other hg. Good for you, you're going home and I hope Cathy is next.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monet is scrambling for a vote right now...falling on deaf ears because Kathy is committed to voting her out.

Monet is scrambling for a vote right now...falling on deaf ears because Kathy is committed to voting her out.

Didn't she get in a fight with Kathy and accuse her of something, or did I just think I read that?

She's dumb if she thinks she has a snowball's chance in hell of getting a vote from Kathy if she did.

Monet the couture model is now telling Cathy that she would vote for who she wants to vote for and not by who tells her to vote and that's what she wants to happen now. She says she "just don't get it." Monet is full of crap, she knows damn well she would vote with the majority if she wasn't on the block and she would always vote with Britney.

She's telling Cathy that she knows she only needs 1 or 2 votes to stay. News to me!

She's crying now.

Honestly, what did they expect from the game. They all call themselves experts at the game yet they all exhibit the same stupid behavior by taking it personal.

So true.

What I hate most in threads when posters start defending HGs like they wre putting money in our pockets or something.

Who cares about who's hotter, but if you have eyes you have to choose Kristen over Monet. Nobody cares about shoestring models except the ridiculous designers that make clothes to fit them. Men likes women with women bodies, not adolescent boy bodies.

Well, I'm not a guy and I'm heterosexual. But having eyes, I think Monet has a prettier face and a more athletic body type than Kristen. I guess as a guy, you have to determine what you like. But one guy's preference is not the barometer for all other guys.

Personally, I'm just going by model standards based on the first post I responded to about Kristen being a better model than Monet. I really don't care one way or the other. My point was that Monet has the height and body of a high fashion model and Kristen doesn't. Then Kristen's fanboys got their panties in a twist. It's been quite hilarious to me, though.

Monet's eyes are prettier. I think both Monet and Kristen are beautiful. It's a matter of preference for which one you think is more beautiful.

Thank you.

This group is sickening. The only action we get is someone crying! Ok, yes there's other action but I'm not going there right now. She confronts Kathy with tears? Oh wow, that's gonna hurt.

Yes, she really trusted Kathy. I think Monet looked up to Kathy as a mom in the house and Kathy backstabbed her big time, trashing her to Radon and Histen, and it hurt her.

I remember seeing Kathy playing with Monet's hair and calling her baby girl. Then the minute Rachel became HoH, Kathy dropped both Monet and Britney like they had the pox.

Yes, that is very true. Not only is it horrible game play, but it's such a f'd up thing to do. You don't backstab in this game unless you have to. Her behavior towards Brit and Monet was unnecessary for her to stay safe.

Backstabibg is horrible?? I'll bet Dr. Will would disagree.

Besdies, it's fun to watch, especially when the girls are doing it. I don't know about you guys but I'm past ready for some clothes ripping, hair pulling excitement. :stirthepot::bangin::fight2:

Yes Philly, very couture. :animated_rotfl:

I am glad you found the joke funny ;) I cut up a lot on the forum and think Monet is a very pretty black girl but she is just not my type being soo sosoo rail thin. . I thought it was funny that guy said cat fight ,not possiible as I am a guy and I surmise you are a girl ;)

Backstabibg is horrible?? I'll bet Dr. Will would disagree.

Besdies, it's fun to watch, especially when the girls are doing it. I don't know about you guys but I'm past ready for some clothes ripping, hair pulling excitement. :stirthepot::bangin::fight2:

There's nothing wrong with backstabbing in this game, but obviously Kathy is horrible at it and it wasn't necessary at this point. That's all I'm saying.

I am glad you found the joke funny ;) I cut up a lot on the forum and think Monet is a very pretty black girl but she is just not my type being soo sosoo rail thin. . I thought it was funny that guy said cat fight ,not possiible as I am a guy and I surmise you are a girl ;)

Yep, I'm a girl. :)

But, just curious are you qualifying her prettiness as far as she's pretty for a black girl, or are you saying that she's pretty and just happens to be black. I guess I just don't understand why you said she was a "pretty black girl", instead of just a pretty girl.

So true.

What I hate most in threads when posters start defending HGs like they wre putting money in our pockets or something.

Who cares about who's hotter, but if you have eyes you have to choose Kristen over Monet. Nobody cares about shoestring models except the ridiculous designers that make clothes to fit them. Men likes women with women bodies, not adolescent boy bodies.

Quite frankly, and I REALLY don't want to sound rude here (I'm only speaking from personal opinion) but typically when my female friends talk about who is prettier than someone else, the person who I find is the prettiest is not the one they like. I think women and men are wired differently where feminine attraction is involved in its most base form. That's why I usually don't trust my female friends when they say something like "You've gotta meet so and so because she's an absolute knockout!".

If my guy friends say the same thing though, I'm usually first in line.

I love my female friends...I just think their taste in women is bad.

There's nothing wrong with backstabbing in this game, but obviously Kathy is horrible at it and it wasn't necessary at this point. That's all I'm saying.

Yep, I'm a girl. :)

But, just curious are you qualifying her prettiness as far as she's pretty for a black girl, or are you saying that she's pretty and just happens to be black. I guess I just don't understand why you said she was a "pretty black girl", instead of just a pretty girl.

She is a good looking black girl ,she ain't purple ;)

Monet is a very pretty girl.

Rachel and Kristen are homely white girls...;)

Britney is the prettiest girl in the house.

Kathy is kind of haggy...:P

Saying Monet is being bitchy, entitled, bad mouthing, etc just because she is around Brittany is an excuse. No one can make you be something you are not. If the behavior is not acceptable you remove yourself. Monet is an active participant and just as ugly a person as Brittany. Thinking you are all that and your sh*t doesn't stink is never a pretty picture.

I actually think none of them are pretty and some are more attractive than others. Beautiful, pretty and attractive are all different.

Saying Monet is being bitchy, entitled, bad mouthing, etc just because she is around Brittany is an excuse. No one can make you be something you are not. If the behavior is not acceptable you remove yourself. Monet is an active participant and just as ugly a person as Brittany. Thinking you are all that and your sh*t doesn't stink is never a pretty picture.

From Monet's mouth on the feeds she said the best part of being on BB is making fun of the other hg. There is no way to justify that comment. She said it.

I enjoy making fun of the house guests too....it doesn't bother me that she said it.

chelsia will have the welcome mat ready for monet when she is evicted :animated_rotfl:

I enjoy making fun of the house guests too....it doesn't bother me that she said it.

Well that's great ImIn, but this is Monet's thread and I was only pointing out that no one cannot say she isn't bitchy because she admits it herself.

As for you and I, yes we do make fun of them, so IMO we are equally bitchy.

Rachel reports that Monet does not want to work. I guess she's out of work so Rachel said why don't you bartend and Monet said no I don't want to drive there. Then Monet said No to some other jobs. Rachel said she would work at McDonalds if she had to.

I guess the couture model is out of work these day.

Archived