Monet - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to post this tidbit this morning. conversation was 5 am eastern time:

Kathy was telling Ragan, Rachel and Brendon that Monet has anger issues. Monet was doing something with clothes in the room and saying stuff. Kathy felt that Monet was doing everything she could to restrain her true feelings. Kathy said before the BB week's end that Monet was definitely going to lose it since she had trouble controlling herself.

ooooooooh....one can only hope! :lipsrsealed2:

I'd love to see Monet stay if Andrew is up against her....but not if Matt gets put up. I don't see in either scenario the votes to save her though.

Anger issues....I've never seen it from Monet. Kathy is full of sh*t and a big backstabber and pot stirrer. She's totally fake to Monet and runs to Rachel and fills her head with half truths about Monet. Besides all that...Kathy is the most boring HG ever! She droned on and on and on last night in the Hoh bed...without ever really saying anything of any importance. She's got to go...

Big Red

:kiss2:

Love that and I'll definitely be using that name for her!

:laugh4:

The Biotchy Twins are laying in the back yard making fun of Kristen's hat. It must be nice to be women of such privilege and perfection that no one else can measure up to you.

I'm sure there are many females out here saying, "I want to be just like Monet or Britney one day!"

Ugh. bash.gif

The Biotchy Twins are laying in the back yard making fun of Kristen's hat. It must be nice to be women of such privilege and perfection that no one else can measure up to you.

I'm sure there are many females out here saying, "I want to be just like Monet or Britney one day!"

Ugh. bash.gif

Kristen is probably more a model then Monet :animated_rotfl:

About 67,900 results google Monet Stunson

About 396,000 results Kristen Bitting :animated_rotfl:

I find Rachel and Kristen more mean and bitchy out of the four with Kathy right behind them.

I find Rachel and Kristen more mean and bitchy out of the four with Kathy right behind them.

Seriously???? Brittany and Monet are way worse. Did you see the conversation while eating the cookies the other night?

8:07 PM BBT

Lane requested three bottles of wine. One of the girls said they need to get "Schmammered" tonight. Britney can't stand Rachel and Kristen. Rachel should be worried about any kind of food. Her shirt was ugly.

Brit and Monet say that Hayden is the one sitting pretty - he made a deal on both sides and if he's sitting pretty so is Kristen. they go on to say that Kristen looked like a highway hooker. A third grade skank. She was wearing high wasted trousers and the way she was working it she thought she looked hot. And she still has it on because it's so cute. And if she burps one more time they are going to lose their minds. She's disgusting. She farts and burbs all the time it's gross. Britney doesn't like fart humour, she gets it but she doesn't think its funny. When Enzo does it she pretend laughs. Kristen laughs like this (they imitate a crazy loon looking person) it's the only time she laughs, when he farts.

And that's not including what they were saying about Rachel. I don't watch the feeds that much but I don't think Rachel and Kristen have ever talked about anyone like that. Kathy either.

Seriously???? Brittany and Monet are way worse. Did you see the conversation while eating the cookies the other night?

And that's not including what they were saying about Rachel. I don't watch the feeds that much but I don't think Rachel and Kristen have ever talked about anyone like that. Kathy either.

Ms blonde piggy is jealous of Kristen's hot body :animated_rotfl:

and what they said about Kristen is true to" their observations", she does wear her pants so tight a yeast infection is probably her best friend and who really wants to sit around someone farting all day... and no.. I do not like Brittany... just sayin they ( Brittany , Monet) not the only ones with their "bitchassnes"s just the most vocal.animated_scratchchin.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

I think they all have bitchy and catty sides to them. Britney is blatant and humorous with it...so it is noticed more. Kristen and Rachel are more subtle and condescending...often saying how they'd never be catty like them, then follow right up with a few jabs and snide comments.

They all have their "meangirl" streak..Big Red and Kristen are not imune to making catty comments abouot the other girls they just hide it in fakery

I agree...and we must remember that they are in the house 24/7...they are going to talk about each other!

I copied this from the live feeds.

Monet says she may just do a voluntary exit. Matt says Monet is going to pull a Chima just like Britney said.

If Monet can't stick it out until Thursday they need to take everything from her. The ten thousand and anything they gave her that she could sell on Ebay. BB needs a contract making a hg pay BB if they leave this way. What a sore loser to even say that I really hope she goes this week and doesn't come back since BB isn't sending them home right after eviction this season.

Archived