Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Rachel enjoys her victory, this is definitely going to her head.

AS I quote her, "the public will love us becasue we were the underdogs and in a showmance, like Jeff and Jordan only better." :lipsrsealed2:

She is nuts, becasue no way can they compete with Jeff and Jordan. :furious3:

Rachel is a very fake person, and she needs to go soon.

I don't know when they were polled, but I think they should look past her breasts to her ass, that would not be pretty in a bikini, lol.

I know TV distorts things but the girl wears a size 1 !!! Maybe she should be wearing a size 3 or 5 but she is actually small except for the boobs.

I see now how fake she is in all ways.

As Rachel enjoys her victory, this is definitely going to her head.

AS I quote her, "the public will love us becasue we were the underdogs and in a showmance, like Jeff and Jordan only better." :lipsrsealed2:

She is nuts, becasue no way can they compete with Jeff and Jordan. :furious3:

Rachel is a very fake person, and she needs to go soon.

As Annie would have said, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Those two can't even come close to Jeff and Jordan. Ack! I see another long week ahead listening to her.

They are pretty much the only two I like in the house, well Ragan too. Monet tries to act like she's so smart, I can't wait to see her excuse for being so far off.

She'll say I didnt want HOH, thats why I guessed 725 friggen Gallons.

I dont dislike Rachel but strategically thinking she should have been evicted, her and Brendon are both brains and braun a deadly combo, but these folks voted with their feelings and so they will get their feeling crushed when Rachel and Brendon picked them off week by week.

I'm so glad she won hoh! Although she got a bad edit this thursday, I'm rooting for her and Brenden to get to the end.

Unlike past seasons where the women were carried by their showmance to the end, Rach will get herself there.

Rachel is da bomb! And I'm glad that her and the twins won HoH this week :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I'm with you Reapy, I dont care about the twins, but I am not minding Rachel, animated_wave.gif

I think Rachel will protect the girls. She'll probably go after two strong guys. My guess is Lane and Enzo, since there was the deal made with Brendon.

And I totally agree that there will be sex in the HOH room this week.

I'm surprised BB let her wear such a short dress. Her junk and her trunk flashed when she was jumping up and down after winning HOH.

Yeah, I thought first it was just a shirt -- WAY too skimpy. PS - Brendon made a deal, not Rachel - she shouldn't have to honor crap.

Really?? With those boobs? The men were thinking with their lower brains when asked that Q and the women were answering with the assumption that they were using those brains when answering that Q.Were the HG asked these questions in the diary room? When were they polled?

It was whatever the majority said DURING the HOH competition - no poll needed.

well i called getting rid of annie as stupid

rachel winning hoh proves my point

why would you leave a strong couple in the game :animated_rotfl:

noms maybe hayden or his bridgade mates

but she may take easy way out and go monet or britney

sex in hoh room :animated_bouncy:

yep i agree

And so it begins, I'm rooting for her now.. Because people are so dumb. Wow! And can we evict Monet for simply being a dumbass. Where would they fit that much Caramel? Really? Smh.

:animated_rotfl:

DO NOT LIKE HER!! **sigh** Bye Bye Britney or Monet one of you will be gone next week!! It was so stupid to leave Rachel in this week!! Oh well!!

Yep Big Red is going to get rid of one of the other ladies, most likely Monet

Talking about being trashy, she is getting drunk and is all over him. This chick has no class at all.

Complains about the pictures the mom sent, she is all about herself.

Go for it Rachel, we all know what you are.

I think this is going to get interesting. Did you catch the conversation earlier between Ragan and Matt? Matt is toying with the idea of telling Rachel about The Brigade. He doesn't know if he should go that route but if he does nominations are going to be real entertaining tomorrow. I'm wondering though if he has the nads to do just that.

Someone stated earlier Brendon already knows about the Brigade but I don't think so. He would be making some strong suggestions to Rachel about putting up at least one of the guys.

I think she wants to put up Britney because she's been so mean to her. If she walks out the door a week from tonight it's fine with me.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. animated_wave.gif

I have to admit I was thrilled when Rachel won HOH. I was hoping it would be someone who could go after The Brigade simply because they've all been so cocky about how much they're running the house. Sorry guys, it ain't that way no more! animated_rotfl.gif

Ok, I know this will sound bad but during the eviction show tonight (or last night at this point) they showed a clip where it looked like Rachel's side was blurred. My question: was she wearing such a small top that she was showing off enough side boob to be blurred out?

Can someone post a picture of her dog from HOH....

I love Rotts and she mentioned a stuffed Rottie and all I kept seeing were the pics of her mom and her childhood pic.

I will change my postion on her in just an instant once I see the doggie.

Ok, I know this will sound bad but during the eviction show tonight (or last night at this point) they showed a clip where it looked like Rachel's side was blurred. My question: was she wearing such a small top that she was showing off enough side boob to be blurred out?

Yeah I think they had to blur it because of her top.

In the DR she's trying waay to hard to be Janelle.

Too bad we're stuck with her at least another week.

Not really a Rachel/Brendon fan, but I did laugh when she won HOH. Hope the other houseguests now realize what idiots they were to keep these two in. I think her HOH will be a waste as far as getting someone stong out of the house... I bet the two of them will make deals for alliances instead.

I thought sure that they would learn from experience and evict Rachel but no, I was wrong, and now she is HOH and I suppose that they were probably wrong, as well.

Although I don't think that this comp was really a good showcase for ability - and some might say that Rachel was given extra time - she in in the HOH chambers and they aren't.

I don't mind Rachel as much as I do some of the other HG's. She has dramatic looks and seems nice enough to me.

Archived