Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I think the fake showmance is wearing thin with both of them. They are getting on each others nerves and are feeling trapped in maintaining that they are so into each other.

Good! Showmances are usually sickening but these two are like over the top with it and the thought of it possibly lasting many more weeks is scary.

Brendon can blow it out of the water right now and come clean!

Oh great another phony conversation going on between Rach and Mone.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel quote of the day.... "they are going to put all their cards on the deck" refering to the other houseguests having to step up...lol

Rachel quote of the day.... "they are going to put all their cards on the deck" refering to the other houseguests having to step up...lol

i never see tears when she cries

she's not a good actress...

I cannot find the breakdown that Rachel had last night. I looked at cam 4 at 9 pm and never saw anything but Brendon and Rachel talking. Where is it?

I think the fake showmance is wearing thin with both of them. They are getting on each others nerves and are feeling trapped in maintaining that they are so into each other.

Agree.

It is way too early for all this planning and showmancing and kvetching. What Rachel and Brandon need to worry about is winning comps because if they don't; they are likely gone asap.

OMG, I was just thinking it was the first time today I turned on the feeds and Rach and Bren were not together. I walk away and they're on top of eachother. He asked her out on a date tonight and she said "oh yeah." His date consists of her giving him massages all night. Okay, now he's telling her how cute she is when she is drunk and how great her eyes are and after every sentence they kiss.

Somebody gag them, please.

I finally found the so-called breakdown. It appears to be totally fake.....day one of "Method Acting Class 101". I saw no tears. I think she threw the covers over hear head to hid the fact that she was unable to produce them. "reality tv" at it's best.

Yep . . . with these two clowns on ALL FOUR FEEDS, it gives me a chance to read/respond in the forums! animated_wave.gif

Still four feeds on them. I demand my money back.

I finally found the so-called breakdown. It appears to be totally fake.....day one of "Method Acting Class 101". I saw no tears. I think she threw the covers over hear head to hid the fact that she was unable to produce them. "reality tv" at it's best.

Took a page out of a previous BB. Finally, Danielle, the evil spawn of the Dick is getting a run for her money.

I cannot find the breakdown that Rachel had last night. I looked at cam 4 at 9 pm and never saw anything but Brendon and Rachel talking. Where is it?

The first big fight she had with Brendon was right after Andrew came in...started around 8:40 pm BB time July 17...he stomped out...she hid under the blankets...feeds changed...he came back in and they kissed and made up...it was all very disgusting.

They were fighting off and on all night though...had to make sure BB had enough film/takes for their fake shmance storyline. For them it's not about winning the game, it's about how much camera time/exposure they get.

Wait what? Why is she putting up Andrew as a pawn? Does she want him to go home over Monet because she should know damn well he will.

That would be a TERRIBLE move. Who put that idea into her vapid little head? She may be the dumbest chemist that has ever lived.

Wait what? Why is she putting up Andrew as a pawn? Does she want him to go home over Monet because she should know damn well he will.

That would be a TERRIBLE move. Who put that idea into her vapid little head? She may be the dumbest chemist that has ever lived.

She wanted to put up Andrew before anyone suggested it. Her plan was that by putting him up it would draw out the opposition. Ragan told her the only way that would be done was by announcing he was the pawn. She was opposed to it at first because she thought it would be better to let Mone and Brit think they were wanted. I think Rachel secretly wants to be liked by these girls and wants to be accepted and thought about keeping them. Good luck with that Rachel.

I do agree that it would be a TERRIBLE move, although I would have to disagree with her being the dumbest chemist that ever lived... I give that distinction the to the meth cookers out there... ;)

Archived