Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I've been a little behind on the feeds, but did Money break away from Kathy or is Kathy avoiding them more these days?

They are pretty much at odds since last night. Monet thinks Kathy sold her out to Rachel. They almost had it out last night, and it's only a matter of time before the shouting starts,

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are pretty much at odds since last night. Monet thinks Kathy sold her out to Rachel. They almost had it out last night, and it's only a matter of time before the shouting starts,

Thank you JFetch, you've given me hope for this season. I must watch the feeds more.

Tonight I decided I really like Rachel. Not only is she smart, but she has a heart. I thought she was really kind to both Britney and Monet.

I hope she goes far in this game. Her sincerity reminded me a bit of Janelle.

Oh no! I think you just got punk'd. Maybe I'll like her a little later in the game, but I doubt it. Janelle - she is not. Janelle could be a mean player when she needed to be, but she was genuinely smart and her vocabulary did not consist of like, like, like, like. Also Jordan didn't need a guy to carry her through the show the way Rachel is kind of acting like she does.

Jordan she is not. She should not compare herself to one of my two favorites on the season last time. Jordan was genuine, funny, very sweet-tempered, and secure about herself. That's why Jeff was interested in her because she was a very nice girl. Anyway do ya'll remember when Russell tried to call her out last season and called her "fat"? I wanted to just say so many things to him. He could be so mean.

her target to leave monet didnt win pov so the plan is still in motion to boot monet

They booted Annie in unison so no doubt they'll do the same to Monet. They haven't figured-out yet that it might be clever to get rid of their real enemies rather than waste an eviction. We all know how terrified they all are of Monet and her ability to win comps.

Maybe you can twitter her blog and get her to quit saying like , like ,like ,like ,like , like ..... that really shows she is educated :animated_rotfl:

If I had a penny for every time one of them said Like.....I'd be rich. "This just sucks"......I counted 40 times!

her target to leave monet didnt win pov so the plan is still in motion to boot monet

Monet wasn't her target, she was the backup. She said if Britney doesn't win Veto she's gone. If she does, then goodbye Monet.

Ruh Roh!!! Trouble in paradise. Rachel is crying about Her and Brendon's little lovers quarrel! She didn't want anybody to know what their plans were, and Brendon spilled the beans to Andrew, after talking game for the last 30 minutes, and it only took Brendon seconds to fill him in, lol...

bblite2010-07-17210246.jpg

And, 5 minutes later, Brendon comes back, and now they are making up

bblite2010-07-17211045.jpg

Brendon needs to back off and let Rachel do her job. She'll sleep on this and realize the offer from Matt is actually her easy way out. Even though she has all these people wanting Andrew out she isn't going to put him up because she knows he would be gone. Andrew is part of their alliance so he's safe.

I actually think it would have been a good idea to tell everybody she's putting up Andrew but when the POV ceremony gets there she switches to someone else. That way she'll have so many people coming up to HOH bugging the crap out of her.

Rachel is going to put up Matt but when she does, she's going to tell everyone that Matt volunteered himself. Matt's desperate to keep that a secret because he doesn't want the rest of the house to ask why he'd do such a thing.

I think she and Kristen are quite smart myself. They both know the game pretty well.

What's up with the feeds today? They've driven my crazy going to WBRB every 5 minutes and staying off for 5 minutes or more.

edit--Well, Kristen's for sure smarter than Rachel. Rachel was just having a conversation with Ragan and Kristen which should have been kept between the 3 of them, Kathy came over and sat down and Rachel just kept right on talking. You can see the wheels turning in Kathy's head. She knows she's not included in their little mini-alliance now.

Rachel and her couch friends are so super-super smart; its scary smart; it's like they're operating on another "plane". Heehee.

This happens most seasons that they build up their super-egos by "figuring" out that the game is manipulated a certain way. That Big Brother spot-designs a competition based on who is on the block is completely far-fetched, to me. Whatever. Anything's possible, I suppose.

But if I hear Rachel say again "Expect the unexpected" and sit and create a plan to gain "control" over Big Brother (by working her way "through the matrix"), I may just have to start pulling for that mean blond girl.

You know what I'm actually more PO'd about? That she's wanting to call out Matt for "volunteering" to be on the block, who I like 100 times more than I like her. So if she sneezed right now, I'd find a way to hate the air that leaves her lungs. She wants to call him out? Provide solid justification for future moves against her? Fine - stupid is as stupid does.

omg.gifwho knew BB was expect the unexpected I am so glad Rachel pointed that out for us. Now if she would just stop.gif and move on to another topic I will be so happy.

If she puts up Andrew she is an idiot, put Matt up and get Monet out.

(walked away and forgot to click post at the time Rachel was saying all this)oops.gif

RUN Rachel RUN!!! Brendon is the biggest pussy, baby that's ever been on BB.

Rachel's had an epiphany today (always expect the unexpected :animated_shocking: ) and she's turning into a real witch. Hope she doesn't shoot herself in the foot.

edit to add at 4 am:

Brendon is a needy wuss and Rachel certainly doesn't play the "intelligent, powerful woman" very well. She just comes off as a beotch.

RUN Rachel RUN!!! Brendon is the biggest pussy, baby that's ever been on BB.

Amen to that! Talk about needy and clingy..............and what's with the teary eyed whining in the hammock! Geesh, you came there to play a game and win money! Put your big girl panties on Brendon!

Archived