Showmances

Janis wrote:

Does it really matter if anyone saw them kissing or not? They are playing this game together and Rachel should be the one leaving this is a game of numbers and the brigade of dumbasses don't realize that yet.

I totally agree with you Janis! How can the HG not see this? Annie even made a big point about it in her goodbye speech! lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it really matter if anyone saw them kissing or not? They are playing this game together and Rachel should be the one leaving this is a game of numbers and the brigade of dumbasses don't realize that yet. Except for the deal with hayden what makes Matt, Enzo, and Lane think they are safe with this 2 in the house?

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Rachel, Brenden, Hayden & Kristen - Final four

Interesting.

I am not a fan of showmances that begin within the first three seconds of the season. I find Brendon and Rachel boring within the confines of all that cuddling. Neither is 16. Both are experienced adults. She could at least learn to be his sous chef.

Guest 6Borders

Most showmance is boring but this one smacks of winning the grand prize in that department. The weird thing is that none of the other HG's really seemed focused on it, instead of getting Rachel out they all went after Annie.

There is something about it, from Brendon's side, that just does not add up to me. It sort of feels like the way Boogie treated Ericka to win the game!

Most showmance is boring but this one smacks of winning the grand prize in that department. The weird thing is that none of the other HG's really seemed focused on it, instead of getting Rachel out they all went after Annie.

There is something about it, from Brendon's side, that just does not add up to me. It sort of feels like the way Boogie treated Ericka to win the game!

maybe that is part of his strategy, using her like Boogie used Erica. But the hg's so should have broken them up.

maybe that is part of his strategy, using her like Boogie used Erica. But the hg's so should have broken them up.

Yep, it will come back to bite them in the butt!

Interesting.

I am not a fan of showmances that begin within the first three seconds of the season. I find Brendon and Rachel boring within the confines of all that cuddling. Neither is 16. Both are experienced adults. She could at least learn to be his sous chef.

They are not who I want in the final four. I mentioned that these four would probably make final four because the hg didn't evict Rachel last night when they had the chance. I believe because of this, the other hg possibly just lost any chance of winning. The four that I named I think will be fierce in competitions.

From the looks of things if the four of them do form an alliance, they will be a force to be reckoned with.

They are not who I want in the final four. I mentioned that these four would probably make final four because the hg didn't evict Rachel last night when they had the chance. I believe because of this, the other hg possibly just lost any chance of winning. The four that I named I think will be fierce in competitions.

From the looks of things if the four of them do form an alliance, they will be a force to be reckoned with.

True, BUT if they do form an alliance, it will insure that at least one of that four WON'T make it to the finals - just because odds are that sooner or later, someone else will win HOH and hopefully by then they will be intelligent enough to put two of them up and kick one out. Just sayin....

True, BUT if they do form an alliance, it will insure that at least one of that four WON'T make it to the finals - just because odds are that sooner or later, someone else will win HOH and hopefully by then they will be intelligent enough to put two of them up and kick one out. Just sayin....

I agree, Sugar. I don't think that all four may get to final four but I believe that the hg set it up that at least 3 probably will by not evicting Rachel. She a lot smarter and stronger than they believed her to be. The thought big boobs equal no brains or braun. Evidently, they were wrong. Rachel is definitely there to play the game.

i would be surprised if all four of those hg made final four

final four ALWAYS includes someone like jerry, sheila, jordan in mix because they suck at comps

that's very true.. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kathy's got a chance for that spot.

Exchanging body fluids will not get them the grand prize! I can't wait for them and Britney to be gone.

Annie told them all that keeping Rachel in there over her would be a mistake, but they wouldn't listen...I can't stand Rachel or her little boy toy, but I do hope that they both make it to the very end and toss everyone else out on their collective behinds...

Brendon's a big oaf. Watching him and Rachel is making me ill. There's nothing sexy about them at all. Is she fake crying for Monet and Britney or what? I really wish she would stop performing for the cameras. It's like a bad acting in a bad soap opera. Ewwwwwww

I guess I was one of the few people last week, my wife included, that thought they should have booted Rachel out on her behind. Even with all of the whining she did after her nomination, I found it easier to stomach her than the ridiculous 'showmance' in that house right now.

My new favorite to win it is Kristin. I'm hoping she can keep the target off of her back.

Ick I don't even like to call Brendon/Rachel a showmance.. they're too gross for that.. they need a new name. They are ridiculous in the things they say to each other about finding one another.. my husband and I have never been that ooey gooey lovey to one another it seems so fake

Ick I don't even like to call Brendon/Rachel a showmance.. they're too gross for that.. they need a new name. They are ridiculous in the things they say to each other about finding one another.. my husband and I have never been that ooey gooey lovey to one another it seems so fake

Shmance!

especially appropriate for Brenchel because she likes to get shmammered. :food-smiley-005:

Actually (and I will only admit this once), I kinda like Brendon and Rachel now. Oh, they are both a little "off" but, in a weird, codependent sort of way, I think they are sincere....

(Although, Rachel's laugh is like the cats you hear outside your window at 3 in the morning... you want to squirt water on them to make them STOP!)

Guest 6Borders

I'm calling them a "Nomance"...somehow I think now that they are both faking their part in the showmance and using each other!!!

Archived