If you could make ONE Change to BB (ONLY ONE)

vannatc1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Britney's probably knocking on the diary room door right now to complain that she should have won because Julie bent the rules.

I know I would ... When she says times up it doesn't mean erase your board and start over that's dumb! Can I shoot a puck into a net after the buzzer and have it count? I'm not a Brit fan at all but it brings up a valid point IMO.

I like what was mentioned above get rid of the BS backdoor thing was never a fan of it at all!

If ya wanna make it interesting allow the winner of the PoV to choose the replacement too ... For me that would make things more interesting.

This is what I was going to post. Everyone plays and the winner of POV names replacement.

Once, just once, I would like to see four different feeds. It's not fair to advertise such an all-seeing position when all we get are two scenes with a close-up and a wide view for each. Even worse is when two of the feeds are duplications of the other two.

Once, just once, I would like to see four different feeds. It's not fair to advertise such an all-seeing position when all we get are two scenes with a close-up and a wide view for each. Even worse is when two of the feeds are duplications of the other two.

I agree 100% with this one too ... I have never seen this happen as much as this year. 4 cameras in the same spot all the time ... It's really not that complicated!

I would have to say we get the feeds as soon as they enter the house.. Start the show out live with everyone entering the house and turn the feeds on right after the show.. I don't understand why they have to have a week of footage. Let it all play out like normal..

Everyone enter the house go straight out and play HOH (live) and then nom the next day..

I think they should put Madea on the show for at least one episode and have her pretend that she is trying to get the half million dollars, too. That would be so funny and possibly take some stress off the HG. She would give them practical life lessons and b*tch slap anyone who got in her way. I love Madea. She is so funny.

This would be entertaining. Maybe kind of dumb as well, but funny at least. Have a celebrity BB where a handful of A-list and B-list actors come on the show as one of their favorite characters. And the nominees are:

- Anthony Hopkins with the CREEPY character he played in Silence of the Lambs (in solitary confinement in the BB house)

- Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Dakota Fanning, and Robert Pattinson from Twilight (two of them)

- Angelina Jolie from Girl Interrupted (one word: SOCIO-path)

- Principal Joe Clark (Morgan Freeman)from Lean On Me

- Drew Barrymore from Ever After

- Mel Gibson from Braveheart (I don't know about Mel Gibson now, but he is a great actor.)

- Will Smith from I Am Legend or The Fresh Prince of Bel Air (I can't decide.)

- Brad Pitt, Julia Ormond, or Aidan Quinn from Legends of the Fall (two of them)

- Jane Seymour and the guy who played Hank from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

- Meryl Streep from The Devil Wears Prada

- Steve Carell from The Office (He's so politically incorrect it would be hilarious.)

- Nurse Carla (Judy Reyes)from Scrubs

No script included. They must improvise from their characters and cast each other - other characters out of the game. No violence included, of course. Just good, clean edge on your seat nail-biting and humor.

Cast your nominees, too if you would like to.

I would like to see POV used on Thursday then immediately the voting to evict. No time for campaigning. The talk gets soooo boring at times.

I like this too, but I would like the POV comp to occur right before voting also.. just so it might me a little bit more of a surprise who would leave

I think everyone should play for the POV and the one that wins the POV if they are on the block and they pull their self off then they should be the one to replace a person not the hoh. Or who ever wins it and they use it let them put some one else up not the HOH.

My suggestion...As the evicted houseguest leaves, before opening the door, they spin a "Wheel of Fortune" where the choices are "Go" or "Stay". They then have one last hope of staying and if they are lucky enough that it lands on Stay...the other HG on the block goes out the door. This would stop putting up people as pawns, and kinda throw a wrench in backdooring.

I also like the previously mentioned all play for POV and POV winner gets to put up the replacement.

Archived