HGs - Who is your favorite and least favorite?

We don't know them too well yet but...  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite?

• Andrew
    • Brendan
    • Annie
    • Rachel
    • Monet
    • Kristen
    • Kathy
    • Hayden
    • Ragen
    • Lane
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Matt
  2. 2. And who is your least favorite?

• Andrew
    • Brendan
    • Annie
    • Rachel
    • Monet
    • Kristen
    • Kathy
    • Hayden
    • Ragen
    • Lane
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Matt

Guest 6Borders

I see that I am with the majority so far in liking Monet, which was really a process of elimination because she is the only one who has not managed to thoroughly annoy me the first week.

I think for the "least favorite" the category should have read "other than Annie" - LMAO!!!!

fav good gameplay :animated_bouncy:

least fav bad gameplay :disappointed:

Annie and Rachel tie for least favorite. I won't ever like either; go or stay. Britney is almost there with them. I suppose (it is way early for this and I change my mind daily as to favorite) it would be a toss-up between Ragen-Monet-Kristen for favorite. Stay tuned.

well Rachael really doesn't bother me at all, since I do not think she is as ditsy as she sorta acts, did not like her laugh in the beginning, but right now she is not bothering me, Annie on the other hand is hands down on my last nerve, and I am not diggin on Hayden either, geesh, get that hot mess hair out of his eyes.animated_shocking.gif

Britney fav

Lane least fav

Not sure if I have a favourite yet but there are a few I want to see progress further just to see how their gameplay changes.

I like most of the girls in this season (except Kathy) but we haven't seen Kristin, Monet or Britney do much yet.

Rachel seems fun, I hope she doesn't go this week.

Of the guys, I like Brendan and Lane.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brendan get his revenge on surfer-boy soon. :bash:

I really don't think I like Enzo though.

He just seems really full of himself and wants to run the show his way.

I mean, seriously

upv really nails it . . .

Yet, if one was to pick fav/non-fav this early in the game . . . I have to go with sleeper Matt for the win rolleyes.gif (ah, fav). . . Rachel as the least fav based on game play ( or lack there of !?).

I really don't have a favorite YET...If I had to pick one it would be Monet...I think she would be a good competitor but I don't think she will be in the game too long!

I just know who I don't like and usually who I don't like lasts long or wins the game **sigh**...I don't like Brendon (seems cocky/arrogant), Andrew (seems kinda off/weird), Kristen (seems too quiet and I bet she is sneaky), Rachel (annoying!!) oh and Annie (annoying also but not as much as Rachel or just different than Rachel and at least she is trying to fight to stay in the house!!) I'll have to wait and see if I'll change my mind later!!

Anyone else having a hard time really liking any of these HGs?

likeable:

Britney

Brendan

Monet

Ragan

Ugh:

Rachel

Hayden

Kristen

Best game play: Ragan & Lane

being friendly with everyone, no targets on their backs yet but still not really floaters.

Worst game play: Hayden & Britney

too cocky as first HOH, seriously? And Britney stop gossiping, you're making yourself a target!

Archived