Vote For Kaysar or Janelle - AMERICA'S CHOICE

Guest puzzled

This Auto voter has been posted:

http://www.vixenontheedge.com/kaysar.htm

There is another one floating around this board and it is the same thing.

<!-- Start Bravenet.com Service Code -->

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://pub6.bravenet.com/counter/code.php?id=389659&usernum=448733967&cpv=2"></script>

</p>

<!-- End Bravenet.com Service Code --></BODY>

this part of code votes for ERIC, look at the bottom source code when you vote for Kaysar, his value is 3 not 2(cpv=2)

Don't Trust it.. Vote normally. GO KAYSAR

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TV John

Kaysar and the others are every bit as awful as the people his fans complain about. They just won't admit it.

If Kaysar comes back, I'll be one less viewer because then the suspense will be gone. It will be a pile on for Maggie and company and very less interesting to watch.

Kaysar is an elitist too. He got lucky guess to be head of household and he thinks he's some Grandmaster of the game. He even acted surprised he was put up "for revenge" when he practically admitted the same (regarding Eric) to Julie when he was HOH. Hypocrite! Janelle is repellent. The only person I've liked from the start was Howie, But Rachael thinks she is HOH even though Howie won. She practically called him an idiot in the diary room.

James AND Sarah have to go first.

JJ

Kaysar and the others are every bit as awful as the people his fans complain about. They just won't admit it.

If Kaysar comes back, I'll be one less viewer because then the suspense will be gone. It will be a pile on for Maggie and company and very less interesting to watch.

Kaysar is an elitist too. He got lucky guess to be head of household and he thinks he's some Grandmaster of the game. He even acted surprised he was put up "for revenge" when he practically admitted the same (regarding Eric) to Julie when he was HOH. Hypocrite! Janelle is repellent. The only person I've liked from the start was Howie, But Rachael thinks she is HOH even though Howie won. She practically called him an idiot in the diary room.  

James AND Sarah have to go first.

JJ

Where to even begin. How can the rest of the game become piling on maggie if Kaysar returns when even with Kaysar their are 5 players on team crappy, 4 on team kaysar and a wild card in james? Secondly, Kaysar didnt think he had good game play by winning hoh. He thought he showed good gameplay by shining a light on the fact that the strongest player in the house at the time (Eric) had agreed to multiple deals (the final 4 male alliance, the eric/james/beau/Ivette final 4 alliance, and his partnership with Maggie) which were inconsistent with each other. By putting up the two people closest to eric he splintered the alliance and forced eric to show cards he otherwise wouldnt have had to play. Kaysar should be proud of that move, it was the smartest in the game so far even if it did have an emotional/revenge element to it. there is nothing that says a strategic move cant also be one that satisfies you emotionally. Fianlly, I dont think Kaysar was surprised at all that he was put up, what he said was that he didnt think that was Maggie's best move from a strategy standpoint and he was right. Maggie's target has been James for 3 weeks now and for 3 weeks she has FAILED. Moreover, James has said first crack he gets he is going after Maggie on multiple occassions. Had she put up James and Sarah last week then they couldnt have played veto for each other and at least one pair would have been split up. Getting out kaysar, who is playing without a partner was stupid, especially considering the fact that Maggie is also without a partner on a team with 2 other SETS OF PARTNERS. And the irony is that had james or sarah been voted out last week, I think the odds of Crappy coming back would have been vastly improved as James is almost as unpopular as the King O' Crap.

VOTE KAYSAR BACK IN AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

I saw Housecalls today - both parts! Kaysar was awesome, and this is the first time I have liked Marcellas on that show. One thing I did notice - at the end of the show, Marcellas was telling us that we could vote over and over on the website and the ip's would not be tracked. Gretchen cut him off quickly and said they would probably have some kind of control in place. Marcellas had a very confused look on his face after she said that. So, now I'm not sure if all those votes I placed on line will be counted, or just the first one. I'm going to send some text votes now just in case.

GO KAYSAR!!!

Guest TANDY4KAYSAR

Okay, here's the scoop. I've voted multiple times on the CBS site (though many claim you can only vote once and be counted) - and as many time as I've hit the "back" arrow Kaysar's name is STILL highlighted. Nowhere does it say multiple votes will be not be counted, so we can't be sure of that. Better safe than sorry. Not sure what's going on with the people having problems. If you're in the feeds, you'd know that Kaysar is the overwhelming favorite to come back into the house, and that was before Saturday's show. IMO, Eric only made it worse for himself with his "turn the house upside down" speech ... he hasn't changed. Kaysar needs to come back. He adds a whole new dimension to this game. So people, don't fall for the fake websites that claim to get multiple votes for you for Kaysar. :evil: Vote directly from CBS. Keep the faith. Sarah will be out, Kaysar will help get James out .... and then, game is ON. No more b.s. we have to listen to ... just great game playing. Good luck to everyone! :D

Guest MTKaysarFan
This Auto voter has been posted:

http://www.vixenontheedge.com/kaysar.htm 

There is another one floating around this board and it is the same thing.

<!-- Start Bravenet.com Service Code -->

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://pub6.bravenet.com/counter/code.php?id=389659&usernum=448733967&cpv=2"></script>

</p>

<!-- End Bravenet.com Service Code --></BODY>

this part of code votes for ERIC, look at the bottom source code when you vote for Kaysar, his value is 3 not 2(cpv=2) 

Don't Trust it.. Vote normally.  GO KAYSAR

That html you just posted is a code for a bravenet counter, not the java script to reload cbs's voting page.

I viewed source on the above URL (http://www.vixenontheedge.com/kaysar.htm) and it is legit.

Guest WhatUpKaysar!!!

Just vote at CBS.com!!!! Its the only way you know its going to count!

Still voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest proloz

Go Kaysar Go!!! I'm still voting here.......He has to be the one returning....his popularity is so high....and I can't wait to see the "friendships" face when they realize that America like Kaysar the best.....and not Eric....

Guest pygmymetal

Having worked for an internet company that analyzed traffic, I can say that if they exclude static ips, they basically exclude large ISPs from AOL from having any effect on the voting, as they use a pool of IP addresses.

Thursday should be interesting.

Guest pygmymetal
color me dumb but I dont understand what you are saying.  Are you saying that voting through aol doesnt count?

What I am saying is that the company I worked for had a hard time finding unique page views from AOL users because of the static ip issue. So, if CBS choses to only pick one vote from a static IP, they in effect, screw AOL users. And I don't think they would do that.

Guest Vote4Kaysar

Remember to keep voting for KAYSAR everyday as many times as possible. And, if you are text messaging, I hope you are rich because it costs 49 cents each vote, that can really add up fast. :o Make my camel happy, vote for me, Kaysar.