Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/12

CeCiMom

Getting food preparations in order for the midnight food fest.

Anyone know what Lane, Matt, and Hayden were talking about in the HOH room? Hayden asked Lane if he knew what they talked about the other day. He said "say we have some friends, and we all went somewhere, but not everyone will fit". He said Big Brother told them that had to stop because that theory is going around. It all sounded real cryptic and strange.

and now Rachel and Brendon look like they are heading towards a fight over Annie.

The group upstairs are talking about Andrew's OCD, and the fact that he cleaned the HOH room earlier. Annie and Britney are making fun, but Hayden said he appreciated it. They showed part of it during BBAD, and it was pretty funny to watch him straighten the gift basket candy.

Anyone see when Annie was laying down in her bedroom, Paranoid, Mad, Upset, Nervous And Then All of a sudden BB says, "Kathy come to the diary room!" And it scared the shit outta Annie, She Screamed "Shit!!" Last night was a good BBAD!

Breaking News...Ragan just revealed to us that he has not had one erection since he's been in the house. He's blaming stress. This guy makes me sick because all he does is talk about how stressful it is in the house but all I've seen him do is run his mouth off and sit around.

Then Ragan said he should "relieve" himself in the mayonnaise and then serve it to the others. I officially hate this guy now.

Brendon said this is the longest time he's ever spent not servicing himself.

Ragan said "Season 6 happened before Season 7." No shit Ragan. Not only is he disgusting me with his mayonnaise talk but he's an idiot too!

Ragan just called the HG "sides" of previous seasons "tribes." He's mixing his shows up. confirmed: idiot.

REALLY BB, 4 cameras and only one conversation......what's the point? Wow, I'm starting to sound like Matt....a broken record. Anyone notice he says the same thing over and over. Kinda boring.

There are people I really want to see has have-nots. Lane will go nuts if he can't eat for a week. And how will he sleep on the lawn furiture in that room? It would probably break! And I think the spoiled girl Monet, will be a whiney, snotty mess when its her turn. And let's see how cool Meow Meow is when he's hungery and tired from sleeping in the have-nots room.

Does anyone else think these people are boring?????? Some drama would be nice anything. They sit around and talk about past houseguest. I have no desire to watch big brother after dark or even the feeds. Hopefully they get better soon. I looked forward to this all year.

well...it's a good thing Kristen is in the house...she'll keep things lively and interesting....

:rolleyes:

This night has been interesting. Poor Annie has cried wolf so many times that no one believes her about what Rachel did. And Rachel is getting all the sympathy from Kathy, Monet and Britney, as well as Brendon, who is totally getting played by Rachel.

Archived