Saboteur Message - Two HGs are Lifelong Friends

People we NEED TO DIG!!! I think I may be on to something with thinking there is more than one set of people who know each other. Today the sabutor just revealed that there was one BUT it may be mutliples. (I think at least 2 sets) BUT maybe 3 Britney and Kathy, Hayden and Kristin, and Brendon and someone.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching, and my initial reaction was that they aren't friends and were just trying to figure out how to address the coincidence that they were not with the other contestants. They never admitted knowing each other. Someone else commented that during the FOTH scene, BB may have told them to be quiet and not ruin the mystery. I can buy either version...doh!

This is how I heard it too. I don't think they know each other but BB tried to make it seem like they might.

Brother and sister I think. They look alike on the CBS page and it "says" that they are both 24. Fraternal twins maybe???? I found Haydens Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1419244903&ref=ts It's definately him. Odd thing though he or someone is still posting as of today and I went way back and not one mention of BB. Seems weird to me. His birthday is May 27 but I can't find hers.

I do agree with you on the fraternal twin thing, but I went to his FB page and the last entry was mid-June. There are no recent posts. Did you SEE recent posts? If so, did someone delete them? Hmmmm......

Guest 6Borders

Personally I think BB is encompassing many of the past season's twists:

#1 - there is a secret alliance between two people in the house (could be x-factor or just an alliance)

#2 - there is a set of twins (maybe switching but more likely in the house, since switching has been done)

#3 - there are two people in the house related who do not know it

#4 - the saboteur is the new one

I would say that Kathy and Lane are mother and son. She said her son was 22 (which would be good to fudge a few years) and that his name is Shane, which rhymes with Lane (I would think you would pick something close in case you made a faux pau). If Brit and Lane are twins, maybe each parent took one twin!!!

I also think that BB is not going to reveal everything at once (which would be smart) but draw it out over several weeks at least to make it more interesting for us and keep the boards lighted up!

I think this is all BS. The SAB/BB is trying to screw with everyone. We would have been told if there were more twists in the house. BB/Julie love to tell us that first episode how there's more twists to be revealed, but we heard nothing of that this time.

In all the years of BB and all the twists they have used, I don't think a lie has ever been placed within the game. I remember when they did something like this and one of the "pairs" was the guinea pigs. Everyone thought that was a dumb answer but still not a lie. I just think there has to be something to it.

Guest 6Borders

BS or not, at least it's keeping this from being the most boring season ever!! I still think there is something to it all, even if my predictions are 360 degrees off base. After all, what would BB get out of lying to the HG's and the fans except having even more ticked off people than already are because so many "big twists" have been big flops!!!

In all the years of BB and all the twists they have used, I don't think a lie has ever been placed within the game. I remember when they did something like this and one of the "pairs" was the guinea pigs. Everyone thought that was a dumb answer but still not a lie. I just think there has to be something to it.

I remember the season that the "pair" were the guinea pigs. Because of that, I was thinking this season the fish might be the life long friends until they all started dying.

Does anyone else see a very strong resemblance between Hayden and Lane...i swear they look like brothers. The same can also be said for Andrew and Brendon. The Mother/Daughter combo of Kathy and Britney and just for good measure Matt and Anne look like brother and sister as well. Is it just my own viewer paranoia or does anyone else see it?

Lara

Guest 6Borders

I don't think even Alison would go so far as to have the fish be "lifelong friends" - lol!!!

Who knows...maybe the entire house is related to each other in some way or other and it's one big family reunion with the saboteur being the black sheep of the family - LMAO!!!!!!

After all, what would BB get out of lying to the HG's and the fans except having even more ticked off people than already are because so many "big twists" have been big flops!!!

Paranoia and chaos, exactly what the SAB is supposed to cause.

When has BB had a twist that wasn't revealed or hinted at in the first episode? Never.

On the first night, Julie said that the saboteur would be doing things, so even though BB has never lied before, this could be the first time. I'm loving all the chatter about it!

Love the fights too!! Think there might be at least a call-out after veto ceremony. Annie is hot to call out Britney-First cat fight of the season. I am actually waiting to see Enzo go off. Will have to see that on feeds. CBS could not air one single word. So far, kinda a boring cast IMO, but true colors start to come out around week 3. I like the twists, gives us something to predict and chat about. Personally think the LLF's are Hayden and Kristen.

I don't think anyone in the house is related or life long friends. I think the SAB said this just to stir things up. So far, except for Hayden and Kristen, I haven't seen any signs that anyone knows anyone else. No sneaky signals, looks or corner conversations that you might expect to be going on. I'm a little amazed that I haven't heard a single house guest say that it was all made up just to stir things up in the house.

fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!! LOL

Yeah! This seems to be the most accommodating house ever. I hope that they don't vote Annie out because she's the only one starting any crap, except for the SAB.

Archived