Saboteur Message - Two HGs are Lifelong Friends

I feel like I should know this but...

In past seasons... Were any of the twists about HGs being related/friends held back from us viewers at the start of the season? I don't mean not Telling us WHO... But not telling about the twist at all?

Twins/partners/cowboy&Nak/Dick&Danielle/Americas player?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, kissesinVA, I agree, seemed he was saying to her that "as well as I know you I still cannot understand your facial expressions when you are trying to convey a message to me when in a group". that was a major factor in me thinking they are the long lost friends. I know he might say that to her even if he just met her last week but the smirks on both their faces along with the wording led me to believe there is a whole lot more to the story as if they really know each other outside the house.

He was talking about the fish!

:animated_rotfl:

flashback to Sharon and the guinea pigs as a couple...

Watching the show tonight, I noticed that they made sure (with subtitles) that you knew that Hayden knew how to use a rope (lasso), etc. Could Hayden and Lane be the LLF?

I've also thought that the life-long conncetion is between Lane and Hayden. They are both 24 and Hayden mentioned he comes from the country. I think he grew up in Texas with Lane and is just in Arizonia now for college.

I thought Hayden was born and raised in Arizona? I thought that was mentioned recently on BBAD in the HOH room when he said he'd lived there his whole life and had never seen the Grand Canyon.

My money is on Matt and Monet. Letting the houseguests know of a connection this early in the game almost definitely means it's going to be the last pair people suspect. Because everybody is going to be focusing on physical appearance, etc. Both Matt and Monet are from Illinois but look nothing alike.

I kind of thought Kristen and Hayden hinted to something when they said I think Kathy knows but she won't say anything. I could be wrong and I'll be shocked if Kristen was born and raised in Philly my husband and I were and she does not sound like some one from Philly. But you never can tell with BB last time it was the guinea pigs when it was asked during a comp.

Guest 6Borders

Just because I am always suspicious of Big Brother producers, I think the key words here are "life-long". I've known my brother my whole life but he is anything but my life-long friend. Others might be friends outside the house, just not life-long friends. I remember April (I think) said she met and became friends w/another hg at a casting call while waiting in line. Also, a lot of these people are reality game show junkies and apply for everything so it's conceivable that some of them would have met each other at casting calls or auditions.

If there are two "life-long" friends in the house I would now go with Monet's theory of Annie and Brendan. Annie is just too mad about being friends with Brendan and then having him choose Rachel (unless Brendon surprises us and changes his vote on Thursday). You just don't get that upset about a relationship you've had for a week.

I feel like I should know this but...

In past seasons... Were any of the twists about HGs being related/friends held back from us viewers at the start of the season? I don't mean not Telling us WHO... But not telling about the twist at all?

Twins/partners/cowboy&Nak/Dick&Danielle/Americas player?

No, which is exactly why I think this whole 'friend' thing is a lie. BB has never NOT told us of a twist.

Guest 6Borders

However they did tell us about the saboteur which is the twist, so whatever the saboteur reveals would be part of that twist, not necessarily BB keeping something or telling a lie, because we don't know what the saboteur will do say or reveal.

No, which is exactly why I think this whole 'friend' thing is a lie. BB has never NOT told us of a twist.

However they did tell us about the saboteur which is the twist, so whatever the saboteur reveals would be part of that twist, not necessarily BB keeping something or telling a lie, because we don't know what the saboteur will do say or reveal.

I was thinking the same thing. The sab is going to have information about all the HG that will come out during the weeks. If the info is part of the twist, BB will want the viewers to hear it when the HGs do.

Not sure if it means anything but Kathys Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kathyBB12?ref=ts lists her job as deputy sheriff. When you click on it it says Harvey County Sheriffs Office. Odd thing there isn't a Harvey County in Arkansas. I googled and it seems that the Harvey County link looks like it is in Kansas. Last time I checked Texarcana (where she says she lives and is in Miller County) was no where near Kansas. Just saying.

i believe in the "life-long friends" thing, there are too many coincidences, imo.

i think kathy and britney are connected somehow - especially since the sab put tape up on their faces.

and kristen, and hayden too because of them both being 24. however, kristen said yesterday her bf looks like brendon, so she definitely isn't dating hayden - but maybe cousins?

And Lane is probably connected to Steven somehow, maybe...

too many coincidences...

Guest 6Borders

Kippie, that IS interesting. I wonder if everyone on the show is an actor this year and/or BB made up their profiles and gave them to the HG's then just filmed snippets for the opening show. That would really be a twist!!!

I guess we would have to actually hear from people who know or knew them, but they might be sworn to secrecy also. Maybe that is why the lack of releases signed this year!!!!

Not sure if it means anything but Kathys Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kathyBB12?ref=ts lists her job as deputy sheriff. When you click on it it says Harvey County Sheriffs Office. Odd thing there isn't a Harvey County in Arkansas. I googled and it seems that the Harvey County link looks like it is in Kansas. Last time I checked Texarcana (where she says she lives and is in Miller County) was no where near Kansas. Just saying.

Good catch! Texarcana is way south and on the border of Texas. Don't think she comuting from there to Kansas to go to work!

Good catch! Texarcana is way south and on the border of Texas. Don't think she comuting from there to Kansas to go to work!

I think Harvey Co. is just the only dept. to post on there. It is suppose to be a page for all Sheriff Depts.

Archived