Saboteur Message - Two HGs are Lifelong Friends

you can go to facebook and search for her haydens mom is on there

her name is renea deal moss and it says she has 2 children hayden and terryn so far can't find a girlfriend for him or any of the other bbs on their friends lists

If they were coming on the show I am sure they wouldn't leave anything on there that we could find, they would want to throw us off track.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came here hoping my Morty's friends would have the inside scoop on the saboteur, it's driving me cra-zay! My guess is Matt. If you look at the way the Sab sits, and look at the way Matt sits it's the same, his shoulder drops on the one side. Plus the sab looks kind of on the small side. He's my best guess. When do we find out??

Yay BB is back!

We are suppose to find out thursday night who the Sab is......Wish thursday would hurry up and get here already...lol...I believe that it is a female. I have thought that from the beginning.

Guest 6Borders

Gonna have to go back and listen again, but I don't think I actually heard the saboteur say two ppl were lifelong friends on the message (might have just been tired and missed it). Was that actually said or implied or did one of the HG's assume it from the two pics with the X's????

I think there is something between Kristen and Andrew. I think they are either friends or brother and sister.. I caught a convo between them that seemed like they are working together..

Guest 6Borders

Probably friends if that is the connection. If they were brother and sister and she does not have the same religious belief/practices I don't think they would get along that well or be able to hide it. I still think there is more than one saboteur, whether they are working as a team or separate.

I think there is something between Kristen and Andrew. I think they are either friends or brother and sister.. I caught a convo between them that seemed like they are working together..

I wonder if Lane is actually Britney's fiance, just by the way they act around each other

After watching Annie and Lane talking on the hammock on the live feeds, I doubt very much that Lane is engaged at all. He seems to be subtly seducing her.

Kristin is "working" just about everybody. She talks a LOT, IMO.

Is anyone listening to Kristen and Hayden right now?!?! They are SOOOOOOOOOO working together. They are the "lifelong friends" that the sabateur talked about. OMG! They are playing it very cool in front of everyone!

Here's my two cents.

Watching the video of the "lights out" + locked door message I stoped it just before - during - and just after the lights went out. Please check it out + tell me if I'm wrong:

Before - Kristen is sitting at 3 o'clock next to Brit.

During - That spot is empty.

After - Kristen is back in that spot.

BB likes to leave us clues. I could be wrong but Kristen Seems to be missing.

VB

Is anyone listening to Kristen and Hayden right now?!?! They are SOOOOOOOOOO working together. They are the "lifelong friends" that the sabateur talked about. OMG! They are playing it very cool in front of everyone!

I so agree with you. I have been listening to them also, and thought that last night. They just very comfortable with each other laying on that big lounge chair last night.

I think Annie is one of the "life long friends". Which could be a sibling. I have 2 brothers and a sister, and all of us have been super great friends our whole life. One of the things that make me think that is last night I think when she was throwing her fit and talking to herself she said "I can't believe I died my hair for this". Making me think it must have been a drastic change of hair color, and not just a touch up. Just sayin'.

Following the Britney/Kathy theory - didn't Kathy say she has a 22 year old daughter? Britney is 22... Or maybe that coincidence is what's putting the heat on them.

Kathy has a 22 year old son, not daughter.

Did anyone see this interview at TV Guide? http://www.tvguide.com/news/meet-big-brother-1020187.aspx

My guess is there is *something* up with Hayden. He's either the saboteur or was recruited as a friend of someone else's on the show to be a different twist.

Hayden was talking earlier today with Reagan and said he thinks there will be another twist about mid season. Hmmm

Oh wow from the feed update I just thought of something. What about Racheal and Brendon knowing each other from school? They sure are cozy all of a sudden.

I'm REALLY beginging to think we are in a Season 6 deal again.

I said that earlier that they look alike and they may be siblings.

That was my first prediction Ginger. Except I think BB should tell each HG privately that they are the saboteur and they mustn't tell anyone else. LOL!

Yes, that's it. They all think they are the saboteur and get penalized if they tell. ha ha ha

The only problem with the theory of everyone thinking they are the saboteur is that as each "sabotage" is completed... the rest would know they didn't do it?

Yeah, but you would have to wonder why and then you get paranoid because you know someone is messing with you. I think it's worse knowing you're the one supposing to be doing crap but someone else is doing it. It messes with the head of the person who thinks they are the saboteur. I still don't get that whole voting thing though and can they guaranteee the person we choose will leave. It doesn't make sense.

Archived