Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/10

CeCiMom

At the onset of tonight's BBAD... Hayden is convinced that the best move is to put Annie up in Brendon's place. Which is kinda funny being that nominations are at least 3 days off and I predict it will change a couple more times before then.

Britney and Monet are in a catty-girl conversation talking about other girls in the house (actually slamming ALL the houseguests). Kinda low. Alas. I expected better of her. She's a bit of a meanie.

Question: Which girl was Britney talking about and criticizing that did a round-off cartwheel in the back yard?

These are some of the cattiest women I've seen on BB. The only reason I've heard them say to get rid of Rachel is her looks. I'm so disappointed in Britney.

Annie just found out about the plan to backdoor her. It should get interesting now.

Annie just found out about the plan to backdoor her. It should get interesting now.

Hayden and Lane want to keep her. I think Hayden won't backdoor her but the two guys have to subtly convince Enzo someone else is a bigger fish to fry. Lane had a good plan, that if Hayden wants to get out of HOH clean, he should take the easy route and put up Kathy as a pawn because she doesn't talk to a lot of the other people, using that as the reason for putting her up, and not ruffling feathers if Kathy ends up going. It's a smart move, but a tough sell to convince the overly paranoid Enzo to go along with it.

Why is Enzo freaked out about getting Annie out? If both Hayden and Lane want to keep her, then who cares what Enzo wants.

Hayden doesn't want to keep Annie... only person of the 4 guy brigade that wants to keep Annie is Lane. But, by the time they were going to bed even Lane was on board with getting rid of Annie.

Guest 6Borders

I hope Annie goes but we all know the plans they go to bed with are seldom the ones they wake up with and follow through on. IF Annie is the saboteur and it looks like she might get voted off, I bet the producers will find some way to keep her in the game.

Britney and Monet are in a catty-girl conversation talking about other girls in the house (actually slamming ALL the houseguests). Kinda low. Alas. I expected better of her. She's a bit of a meanie.

Question: Which girl was Britney talking about and criticizing that did a round-off cartwheel in the back yard?

This is the one thing I hate every year. There are always a few people, or a group, who constantly talk about other houseguests behind their backs. I know this happens in real life all the time and it pisses me off then too. People who constantly feel the need to bash others they know behind their backs should just shut their mouths on this show.

I have to disagree as I believe this is an integral part of the show. People talk about each other. Yes, sometimes they do go over the top, but ain't it so sweet when they are back around them being their best friends, and trying to buy support by killing them with kindness... Happens every year, and yes Xal, in life as well. Not saying it is right, but would make for boring watching if all played nice.

I personally find this aspect boring. What is exciting for me is when they actually fight face to face. That is fun. It's not sneaking around and bad-mouthing people. I also find the strategy talk interesting. The only reason to talk behind someone's back about things like their personal appearance is to be mean and nasty. It's not a particularly attractive trait.

Just my opinion though.

Keep in mind I never said people should play nice. I simply think if you're going to be vicious to someone, do it to their face so we get to see the actual fight on feeds or BBAD :devilish:

I'm all for bashing someone's gameplay and stupid mistakes, but making fun of someone's looks is just trashy and has no business in the game. The funny thing is every year the people that do it think they are popular with the audience, only to find out they are hated for it. They never seem to know that they do it.

However, what happens every year is the trash talking comes back around to provoke those face to face fights and confrontations. Only because one can never keep their mouths shut when opportunity strikes.

Really? This is exactly what I expected of her and of the others..

It was Rachel they were talking about doing the cartwheels...I just hope she had her bra on while doing so...otherwise, black eyes...:giggle:

speaking of which...Britney and Monet had me cracking up when they were talking about Rachel purposely taking off her bra right before they drew for POV players...hmmm, not sure why she did that, maybe she didn't want those unsightly bra & strap bumps and lines under her tank top...:rolleyes:

B & M also cracked me up when they were impersonating her...they were outside on chaise lounges yesterday... (I wish it was easy to find on flashback...I want to watch again :D)

As for Annie...she's definitely into creating drama and the feeds seem to be always on her...as annoying as she is, she makes for good BB drama...

saboteur apparently told them there are two life long friends in the house together

Brendon and Rachel admiring each other. May get hot and heavy in bed unless it happened already because the camera did switch. Brendon thinks and keeps telling her that she is "so sexy." Yep, their libidos will get them booted off. Too soon for a showmance. Fools.

Archived