Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

The rules were stated fairly clear. If the saboteur was removed before halfway, the houseguests effectively "won." Annie, if CBS finagled her way back into the house, couldn't play as the saboteur again. She's be a regular player. But of course, the houseguests would not believe that and kick her right back out gain, lol.

They could theoretically offer someone else (ie: a weaker player not expecting to win) the saboteur role. But it would probably be a one-time offer to someone they figure would say yes. They couldn't go through a pecking order, because those who said no would spill the beans that someone said yes.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think there will be another twist, but I pray that it will not be as the SAB said about two people in the house having a long relationship. I have this nagging intuition that Kathy and Britanny are related --from the first moment I saw them I thought that, for some reason. Then later when Kathy first said she has a 22 y/o son I thought hmmm. Still again later she said she has a daughter. Just suspicious behavior imo.

My wife mentioned she thought it was a little strange that TWO people from Arkansas were in the BB house. I hope they really kick it up a notch. I love BB, but there are a lot of other things on the tube this summer that could pull me away from it if they don't stir it up some.

Guest 6Borders

I don't think it would be a bit fair for Annie to come back in and play as a regular HG. She already was a regular HG in addition to being the saboteur and she didn't do anything as the saboteur to get her kicked out, they just didn't like her or her game play. She had way more chance to win 50k by only needing to get 5 weeks than 12 other people have of getting it by going to the end and getting 2nd place.

Personally, no matter what she says, I don't think the other HG's would have liked her or she would have played a different game if she had not been the saboteur.

Two people from Chicago are in the house too. Matt and Monet. My money (or monet, lol) is on them two being the friends for life. Britney and Kathy are the red herrings.

The town Monet comes from is far from Chicago. It is right near the border just about an hour east of St. Louis. But Annie was originally from the Chicago area.

Archived