Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

Hmmm..you had me thinking there for a minute sportz, but tonight while watching the TV show, it sounded like Annie when she bumped into Brendon and said excuse me. lol

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats to all those who said annie :party_smilie:

cecimom congrats

Thanks uvp... I was only 3 video's into their 1st releases and I came her and said she was the saboteur. A few came to mind from time to time but, Annie was always my #1 suspect.

I really did like her and had she not made the mistake of playing too hard too fast with everyone... she would still be there.

According to Chenbot the hamsters find out on Sunday's show. My question is this: Do they find out in advance and show it on Sunday or do they find out "live" on Sunday :animated_scratchchin:

Sunday episodes are never live (always recaps) so they will find out before then.

I knew Annie was the saboteur ever since the first preseason interview and I never wavered. I can't believe so many thought it was Monet or Kristen. Kristen isn't smart enough and Monet is too dull. Big Brother would never have picked them. Everyone kept saying Kathy because she wasn't in the room. It makes more sense for Big Brother to have the saboteur with everyone so they don't suspect her. Annie was in a perfect place on the floor and returned to the same spot.

Reports are being received that Annie has been taken to sequester. That she will most likely continue to be a part of the game in some way.

clicky clicky for the rumor mill!

Yay! Hopefully she'll be able to continue pushing their buttons as the saboteur from sequester. I also wouldn't mind seeing her have a chance to get back in the house as she's a good BB gamer!

I think she will be able to re-enter the game somehow, if we get to vote for one of the first four to return she is getting my vote, remember we are one less HG this season, with this group we NEED a double evic week.

Another rumor going around is the media can only ask Annie questions from a provided list. To keep her in the dark if she does get a chance to go back in.

Kinda sucks, now for the next three eliminations there might not be any excitement, because whoever goes might have a shot to get back in. It would have to be fair though, a legit vote or houseguest's choice. The houseguests did succeed in eliminating the saboteur, even if they are not aware of it. If Annie went back in, it would be unfair for her to compete for that $50K again. She would probably have to go back in and play as a normal player, but even then it's not fair because she'd be in the running for $500K when before the terms were for her to NOT win the game and only make it halfway.

Another rumor going around is the media can only ask Annie questions from a provided list. To keep her in the dark if she does get a chance to go back in.

Kinda sucks, now for the next three eliminations there might not be any excitement, because whoever goes might have a shot to get back in. It would have to be fair though, a legit vote or houseguest's choice. The houseguests did succeed in eliminating the saboteur, even if they are not aware of it. If Annie went back in, it would be unfair for her to compete for that $50K again. She would probably have to go back in and play as a normal player, but even then it's not fair because she'd be in the running for $500K when before the terms were for her to NOT win the game and only make it halfway.

why isn't it fair that she'd be in the running for the 500k? And they said on the show on Sunday it would be revealed that they evicted the sab.

I was so wrong about the saboteur.

I don't know how they could bring her back in the house but stranger things have happened. Maybe AG has a plan for Annie to come back that no doubt includes bringing Jessie back, also. Anything is possible with her "making it up as she goes," style.

Guest 6Borders

I for one am going to be really bummed if they either let Annie continue to play from sequester or bring her (or any HG for that matter) back in the game, but that would be the "more of lame" crap that Grodner would subject us to.

Just get on with the game and toss in some fun comps are something.

On tonights show, they show the door getting locked by a woman in a white hoodie and long blonde hair.. hmm KATHY< and on my screen shot from that night, Annie is wearing a dark shirt and her hair is darker and tied back in a pony tail, not blonde and flowing....

If I'm not mistaken, the night vision cameras often reverse colors and light colored hair looks dark and dark hair looks light.

I should have stuck with my original pick for saboteur. I picked Annie before the show started because she was holding the black rose in one of the videos but changed my mind about a dozen times after. She was playing so hard it seemed too obvious.

I wonder if BB will pick a new SAB, since Annie was voted out. I'm surprised BB didn't tell Annie to keep her mouth shut and they just picked a new SAB to continue the twist.

Julie did say the HGs would find out it was Annie, though.

Now that Annie is gone and she was the Saboteur. Whats going to happen? It seems like this year big brother is boring and nothing will happen since she is gone. What do you think will happen with the rest of the season? Do you think there will be a new saboteur? This is the worst season so far. Do you agree? The people are boring and its a big let down for me this year. What do you think?

Just FYI there is already a Saboteur thread and pretty much all those questions are being discussed there. You might want to check it out.

That was fast - thanks Mods!

...tell the houseguests the identity of the saboteur?

Annie said she had one surprise left up her sleeve for the houseguests. What was it?

I'm sorry if I'm asking some pretty silly questions, but I don't have the live feeds and really like the observations provided on this site. Could someone help me out with this?

What do y'all think is BB's backup plan for the saboteur getting evicted the first week? I really hope they can stir some stuff up in the house. I'd hate for them to be free from rampant paranoia.

...tell the houseguests the identity of the saboteur?

Annie said she had one surprise left up her sleeve for the houseguests. What was it?

She left fake spiders and a fake snake in the couches in the LR... LAME!!!

As for why they told the HG's, I'll bet Grodner's got a few tricks up her sleeve regarding fixing her debacle of a twist!!! I'm pretty sure that the evictee's (Annie, so far) have/will be sequestered, instead of going home, and since the 14th HG dropped out, I expect one of the first couple of evictee's to find their way back into the BB house... Don't ask me how I know ;)

I still think there will be another twist, but I pray that it will not be as the SAB said about two people in the house having a long relationship. I have this nagging intuition that Kathy and Britanny are related --from the first moment I saw them I thought that, for some reason. Then later when Kathy first said she has a 22 y/o son I thought hmmm. Still again later she said she has a daughter. Just suspicious behavior imo.

Archived