Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to find out tonight. My money is still on Matt, but Kristen is raising my suspicions a bit too. I keep listening to her and she does not have a Philly accent AT ALL. I was born and raised in the Philly burbs, know tons of people from the city, and she just doesn't have the accent. Second thought tho, she seems exchange these glances with Hayden that make me wonder if they are lifelong friends.

Top 3 guesses:

Matt

Kristen

Annie (maybe it explains her desperation to stay??? And where is she from originally, not Tampa, she has a Wisconsin type accent)

I've noticed Annie's accent before. I can't remember where she said she was originally from but she talks about Chicago some. That's not really a Chicago accent though. To me it sound like my sister's in-laws who are from Minnesota.

My suspects for saboteur are Kristan, Monet and Matt. I did suspect Ragan until I saw him counting time between beeps the other day.

finally speculation & accusations gets put to a rest tonight :animated_bouncy:

congrats to all those who said annie :party_smilie:

cecimom congrats

Sorry CBS, but your silly Saboteur "twist" is shot to hell! I'm really surprised they didn't try to interfere to somehow keep her in. Maybe they've changed their ways......NAH, doubt it!

Do you think "America" will vote for a new saboteur? Since the first one was a big FAIL?

EPIC fail!! :animated_rotfl:

ONE last comment about it - at least we won't have to hear the word "saboteur" anymore - it was getting quite OLD.

oh...and I just learned how to spell it...sabotuer...:rolleyes4:

she said she's got another trick to pull before they found out on Sunday.

I'm just glad Annie is gone.

^ Her trick was a fake bug or snake in the couch cushions. They found it right before the show cut out.

lame!

a fitting lame ending to a lame twist....:lol:

I was wrong, but she was in my 3. Loved how she blamed Brendon for the house keeping Rachel, um hate to break it to you Annie, but you were annoying as hell and you did it to yourself. Wonder if BB replaces her and gives us a new sab?

OK, Wait till tomorrow, then watch the video of who locks the door. I have screen shots from the night the lights went out, Kathy was not on the couch before the lights went out, then night vision, she is still gone, when the lights come on, she is on the end of the couch and is the first one to get up...... On tonights show, they show the door getting locked by a woman in a white hoodie and long blonde hair.. hmm KATHY< and on my screen shot from that night, Annie is wearing a dark shirt and her hair is darker and tied back in a pony tail, not blonde and flowing....

37697_1487042743323_1451574770_1284107_4223431_n.jpg

34763_1487042223310_1451574770_1284106_3305304_n.jpg

35123_1487045143383_1451574770_1284111_6885120_n.jpg

Biggest flop twist in BB history. I just wonder when the HGs get to find out.

According to Chenbot the hamsters find out on Sunday's show. My question is this: Do they find out in advance and show it on Sunday or do they find out "live" on Sunday :animated_scratchchin:

Archived