Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm torn between Kristen or Ragan. I really think it is a girl, but to me, Ragan sits just like the Sbtr, but that could be editing, I dunno. I really am enjoying the twist tho!

I'm really enjoying it too. Some friends at work don't like it, but I love having their game plan flipped upside down just as they start off the season! LOVED the look on their faces as they found out this past Thursday. :)

if you were in the house who would you least expect? what HG is the most common every year? the lone token gay male HG. everyone expects this & it takes the spotlight off of him. you know the SAB is getting inside info & i don't he or she has tipped their hand at all yet. plus the lone gay male has always gone far in the big brother game with an average finish of around 7th. so Ragan is my pick.

matt or lane would be my next guess.

I agree with ajmac and 1realitymom...since before BB12 started I suspected Ragan...and still do. The only thing that has given me any real doubt was this am in the live feed update it was written that Hayden and Kristen were talking in HOH and Hayden said something in the line of "we have to work at not letting others suspect him of being the sab" Now why would he be worried of that?....animated_scratchchin.gif

My daughter will be thrilled if the saboteur is Ragan.... she picked him on night one... i'm still saying Kristen, but I won't be surprised if it's Kathy either

I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out why I wasn't allowed to reply to any topics until I figured out that I wasn't signed inanimated_rotfl.gif

I'm still reeling from the thought of Kathy with a pistol.

:animated_wave: Hullo, Iris!

We will find out Thursday if Kathy's actions in the house are because she is/isn't the saboteur. I will be very disappointed in America's police departments if she isn't the saboteur.

I missed the first episode. So what is this whole Saboteur thing? How does it work?

Someone in the house is not playing for the half million, instead their whole purpose in the house is to reek havoc on the other houseguests. If he/she makes it to the 5 week mark, they earn $50K. In a morning show interview with Julie Chen, she made it sound like they may let the saboteur win the $500k after all...we shall see.

Do we know that the padlock wasn't on the storage room door the whole time? I need to rewatch the show, but wasn't the champagne in the kitchen so they would have never needed to go in the storage room?

The figure that they have there could just be a picture they have put there on an empty dr background. The voice stuff can be messed with more than anything. I was wondering if it was monet just because I haven't seen anything from her in a dr when watching the shows so who knows. Im just trying to think in the 2 shows that have been on who hasn't been shown in the dr with something to say about the sabatour?

After watching the food challenge I would hope its Kathy for her sake when she gets back home!

Best evidence I've seen is who didn't move on the couch when the lights went out.. At least for eliminating some HGs?

Whoever is the sab, BB better have better things planned for him/her to do than the stupid stuff they always had America's Player doing. Right now, the HG's don't really seem to be too worried about the sab or who may know each other outside. What can they have the sab do that would have everyone looking at everyone else with deep suspicion? With these people, they might have to hit them in the head with a brick and have the sab point to a HG and say, He/she did it!

but no one knows yet not really

at 7:30 pm BBtime Britney and Monet were in the bedroom and they heard a chirpy noise. Britney says it sounds like a grasshopper - Monet says she doesn't know what it is. When they leave the bedroom, the feeds showed a electronic beeping device (which is listed on the household items that saboteur can use on CBS.COM) so the Saboteur has struck. Its placed in that space where the camera can show the the view of the 2 different bedrooms right above the bed that Annie took back from Monet last night.

:nemoani: Lynn

good observation and good catch... but I don't get how a chirping grasshopper sounding thingy is sabotage?? Is our saboteur challenged in his/her sabotage?? LOL What is your take on that chirpy thing and the intent of the saboteur...I do not have live feeds only BBAD

Guest 6Borders

For Kathy's sake it should be her because she's basically caused her teams to lose 2 comps. If that's true and she stays in the house, BB better divide up teams by random draw from now on because nobody would want to be on her team, especially in a food comp. I know I sure would not.

I wonder how BB is planning to handle this if an HG figures it out or how the HG's have the opportunity to expose the saboteur. It's not like you just go in DR every day and say "BB I think the saboteur is _____" until you get it right, or go up to a different HG every day and say "I accuse you of being the saboteur". I think it's just all going to be speculation and nobody is ever going to "officially" figure it out to where BB admits it until week 5, even if the saboteur gets evicted before then.

Up until now this "big twist" seems pretty stupid...just a bunch of junior high school pranks!

Not sure if it means anything but Kathys Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kathyBB12?ref=ts lists her job as deputy sheriff. When you click on it it says Harvey County Sheriffs Office. Odd thing there isn't a Harvey County in Arkansas. I googled and it seems that the Harvey County link looks like it is in Kansas. Last time I checked Texarcana (where she says she lives and is in Miller County) was no where near Kansas. Just saying

Guest 6Borders

On the CBS site I saw everyone else has a hometown listed and next to her hometown is her name listed...could me a typo or..????? The Sheriff's Dept might also have listed something different just cos they don't want people knowing exactly which place she works. Newton, KS is over 8 hours from the ARK border.

After learning that things are missing and crickets are chirping I am now more aware of Monet. I saw her on the Feeds very matter of factly looking around the Palm Room, checking out the dresser tops and seemed to me to be a bit of a schemer...

Besides that, what do I know... Shot in the dark, a guess, one day till we finally know.

^I've noticed Monet from day 1 counting things. She know there's been HoH challenges in the past involving numbers of objects in the house...

The saboteur said.. ESCAPED this week. Which, Annie is using to prove to Hayden that Brendon is the saboteur, not her and therefore, they should vote to keep her in.

IMO, Annie is the saboteur and has sent yet another lie message to the hg's. (1. Two lifelong friends 2. She's escaped eviction.)

Archived