Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

Who do you think the saboteur is, and why? Include evidence!

All that I can say so far is that I am convinced it is a woman because of the voice - although distorted it sounded very feminine - and the silhouette of the person on the BB website and on screen on tonight's show - clearly a woman's figure.

I think it is probably either Rachel or Kristen because of how they reacted to the news of the sab. Seemed kind of phony, feigned surprise.

Thoughts?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looked to me that after the lights went out 5 people were not there. Andrew was behind the couch and Brendon was brushing his teeth. Monet, Kristen and Kathy were not to be seen. So my guess is Kathy is the sabateur because the other women completed the HOH competition.

I thought it was Matt at first but by the end of the show I had changed my mind and now think it is Kathy. She was not freaking out after the lights came back on like all the other house guests were.

I'm sticking with my first impression of Kristen..... her face while Julie was telling them, she looked like she was trying to act surprised... but it just didn't seem genuine

I'm sticking with my first impression of Kristen..... her face while Julie was telling them, she looked like she was trying to act surprised... but it just didn't seem genuine

Her face looks like she's had a face lift.

See, and I'm only going by what I saw on the show... I didn't watch any interviews and haven't seen but a minute of the feeds so far.... but I thought she looked the most natural of the girls, the other either had the heavy makeup or the huge boob jobs..... not saying I like her, can't say one way or the other.. but she didn't look unnatural like a couple of them do

I think it was Matt. The three people that weren't in the room that aren't accounted for are Kathy, Monet, and Matt. Matt seemed too happy both when the lights came back on and he said somebody had to do it, and when he was in DR right before the end. He was practically laughing both times.

I still think it's Annie but, my daughter thinks it's Kristen or Julie Chen! :giggle:

I voted for Andrew because he was so quick to volunteer to be the host of the competition and was fine with it when he was told he couldn't become the first HoH. It's so hard to tell! :animated_rotfl:

I don't think the saboteur would have been so obvious in the first challenge on the first day. So that is the reason I did not pick Kathy. I chose Annie. She seems to have a very easygoing personality, I see a bit of an actress in her so I think she'd be able to pull if off.

I am soo busy tryin to get the names straight let alone figure out the sabatour, but for some strange reason I think its Monet, I get a weird vibe on her, dont knowlol

Guest 6Borders

If Andrew is the saboteur than he was the worst choice BB could have made because he's being too obvious.

I think it's a woman and I think it's Brittany...that girl is way smarter than she acted originally. I also recall something she said about she was gonna get out of her small town and 50k would get her on the way.

Maybe there are several saboteurs and BB is having them take turns...just like several HG's had twins!

My 1st thought was Kathy but I'm leaning more towards Annie now.

Annie was very close to the door and everytime they went back to the HGs Annie was still in the same spot on the floor close to the Storage room door. I think BB wanted to make sure the Sab was always on camera to make it harder to figure out who it is.

After several attempts with the PVR I noticed only a couple people that were clearly missing Kathy & Monet (Other than the obvious Andrew & Brandon). Kathy would be a close 2nd for me ... My biggest reason was during the HoH competition not even so much she couldn't hang on but I don't know that it showed who made sure Brandon made it across the BBQ but she was over there ... could she have made sure they would lose by leaving Rachel & Enzo over there to help her? She was pretty brutal!

I don't think the saboteur locked the door. I think production did. If u remember Julie said big brother was going to help this week and then the lights went out. It's too obvious to be either Brenden or Andrew. My guess from the beginning is Hayden. I am probably wrong but I am sticking to it. I also had Kristen on my list too. We will see. Not liking this cast much yet.

I wonder if BB "helped" by turning out the lights, but that the real saboteur actually put the lock on the door?

I love this part of the season - all the speculation! :D

Archived