Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/8

CeCiMom

What are you watching, Marty? As far as I understand, it's impossible to watch the feeds on Real Player this year.. the only access is via the web, or so I thought.. :dontgetit:

I am SO happy with the quality of the web feeds, and so relieved. I didn't know what to expect and was afraid there would be issues, after what I heard from yesterday. But I've been watching for 45 minutes- sound quality is A+. Picture quality is also excellent. It has not paused or buffered a single time in nearly an hour of watching. Smooth transition between cameras- and I also love that we can see all the cameras on the side and they are also live- it makes it much faster to know what camera you want to watch, since you can see who is wear. very happy. :)

I hate Real Player. I have a horrible picture and the voice echos and I can't do anything with the picture. I miss my Reloader....... cries.

It seems pretty obvious they all believe Andrew is the saboteur. If he isn't, whoever it is must be getting a huge kick out of all this. They can do things for the next week and all of them will believe it's Andrew.

I can't wait to find out who it actually is. Personally, I don't believe it's Andrew but everything he was doing at the beginning of the game puts the target right on his back.

The plot thickens, rofl

I'm not loving the new feeds. I can't pause (for pics) or rewind (for LFU). And I'd like for them to raise the sound some. I've been listening to the feeds with headphones on b/c even with my speakers on high, the sound isn't very loud.

And I have to have two webpages up, split screen, just to watch the feeds and be on the board. And I want to have my feeds 'on top' like in the Real player, but I can't do that with a webpage.

Yeah, I can see where not being able to have the player on top would be a HUGE issue.. I'm having some struggles right now cause I just have one laptop up.. luckily I have 2 laptops so I'll normally have one dedicated just to the feed, and let it run next to me. I hope I can hear the volume ok, doing that. I'm wearing headphones right now.

Edit: Oh! Just realized a workaround for the sound issue- I can run the feed in multiple instances on multiple computers. So I'll let it run in the background of my main laptop for the audio- and I can watch the video on the other laptop.

Also.. what happened with Annie and someone in the pool? From what I gathered, seconds before the feeds went live- one of the guys did something to her in the pool, involving her crotch. I think he grabbed her crotch, or tried to pull whatever she was wearing down, or something.. she is LIVID and complaining to everyone she comes within 5 feet of. (Now she's complaining to Ragan as I write this- saying something about 'he' put his face in her crotch. I can't figure out who did it.. she has yet to say a name. Did anyone else catch who did what?

Andrew went under a blanket and Annie's dress, saying he was going to give her a "papsmear" and put his face very close to her crotch.....I think it happened just before the feeds went live.

Also, they've picked players for the veto already. Apparently Rachel pulled Monet's ping pong ball and had an obviously disgusted look on her face that everyone noticed. The players are Rachel and Brendon (nominees), Hayden, Enzo, Monet, and Andrew.

Cyn they werent in the pool, they were on the outdoor couches, and she had a blanket over her legs, and Andrew went under the blanket pretending to be a gyno, and put his face in her crotch. It is on the first like 15 seconds of BBAD

Thanks, guys. :) It was bugging me that I couldn't get the full story.

Seems like he's pissing a lot of people off. Although I think he's annoying and disgusting, he's my current 3rd favorite for the drama factor.

At the very start of BBAD, you see Andrew put his head under Annie's blanket and you see her look shocked and trying to shove him away. She told another girl she was wearing underwear but really upset her. She cried later on and said if this was the real world she would of done someting to make him pay.

Why would Andrew do that, coun'dnt he get in trouble with BB.

At the very start of BBAD, you see Andrew put his head under Annie's blanket and you see her look shocked and trying to shove him away. She told another girl she was wearing underwear but really upset her. She cried later on and said if this was the real world she would of done someting to make him pay.

Why would Andrew do that, coun'dnt he get in trouble with BB.

Yet he won't eat off their plates or play a game on Saturday. Guys should treat girls like they want their sister or mom to be treated. If he went by THAT rule the world would be better.

living on east coast sucks :disappointed:

i got tired and only watch 30 minutes of feeds before i crashed out

Guest 6Borders

BBAD was pretty boring and I had trouble hearing so either BB has gone budget cut with cheaper mics or the HG's were just not speaking up.

Interesting that some people are having fantastic feeds but most are not!!!!

This could turn out to be a terrible season because the mostly guy alliance seems to think they are running the house already and have a plan for the next five weeks of who to get out. How lame would the season be if one alliance ran the entire house from start to finish? Usually they don't draw lines quite this fast (day one).

Andrew is the hated one...funny that he is safe from eviction next week. Annie will continue to have b*tchfests about him...probably justifiable due to what I've heard, but she's really bugging me and I thought I'd like her.

The "mostly guy" alliance won't last. Too many others seem they might be stronger in comps than half the "mostly guy" alliance. The only guy that might possibly could hold them together is Haydon and he can't compete for HOH next week. I have absolutely no faith in the "mostly guy" alliance staying solid.

living on east coast sucks :disappointed:

i got tired and only watch 30 minutes of feeds before i crashed out

:animated_rotfl:

If they started the first show on a Friday night, none of us would get any sleep that night! :D

Archived