Andrew - Week 1

CeCiMom

andrew_gordon.jpg

Name: Andrew Gordon

Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Andrew dresses up as a hot dog is that Kosher.

Unless of course he is a Hebrew National Hot Dog.

this guy is a real prankster

prankster that may find his way out of house soon :animated_rotfl:

if he is the saboteur then it is way too obvious imo

I am probably the only one who noticed this and I may have been imagining things but at one point the distorted saboteur screen looked like it had a little round dot on it. I looked at his yam-aka thing and it seemed to have a little button on top kind of like a beanie. Did anyone else notice this?

But also I think he was trying to be too obvious.

I do NOT like this guy at all. Right off the bat I found him annoying. If anyone wants to mess with Andrew - then screw with his food or his cooking pot. He came across as a "wanna be" and will do just about anything to stay in the spotlight. Was a bit tooooooooooo exaggerated for me. My gut says "pass" on this guy and hope they get rid of him quickly...

......one more thing. I had to laugh when he said he was a podiatrist. I worked for a group of them for several years and the head man use to say that MOST podiatrists are Jewish men and you know something......he is right. Andrew will make the podiatric community proud.......

^^ my thoughts exactly.

He's so obnoxious and is trying way too hard to be "likable" instead of being himself.

When he cheered wayyy too long when he found out he couldn't be evicted, Julie seemed like she didn't quite know what to say. And the "prank" thing was ridiculous. Sneaking around and throwing pillows in the dark isn't a prank, it's just annoying. And obnoxious.

I have a feeling I'll be saying "obnoxious" a lot during the next few months (hopefully only few weeks) he's on the show.

This guy is the season loser - calling it.

Sounds like the girls are not fans of Andrew. Seems he did something inappropriate to Annie and she is all up in the air. Something about putting his head under the blanket near her crotch and saying he is doing her annual pap smear ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sounds like the girls are not fans of Andrew. Seems he did something inappropriate to Annie and she is all up in the air. Something about putting his head under the blanket near her crotch and saying he is doing her annual pap smear ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What a jerk. I wonder if he's like that at work. If he is, he'll have a sexual harrassment lawsuit filed against him before long.

I have a question about his food. He brought his own pot to cook his food. I wonder if BB will provide him with Kosher food? If not, his pot won't make a difference. It's not a magic pot - it can't turn non Kosher food into Kosher food.

The group in the kitchen (Matt, Lane, Enzo, Britney, Ragan) all want to see Brendon out this week and Andrew out next week. For whatever reason the house has turned on both of them pretty quick.

Andrew knows his time in the house is going to be short. He can't get any of these people to talk to him but apparently after what he did to Annie they all despise him.

He came on too strong right out of the gate, and now he's got a big target on his back. I liked him on the show, but seeing him on BBAD acting like an idiot soured me on him.

HGs are stupid for wanting to get rid of the Saboteur. He/she could be a huge asset. They have to know the Saboteur is getting instructions from America and could use strange actions to figure out who is popular, who is not, etc. then play that in their favor. All you have to do is not be a scumbag, not ally with scumbags, and the Saboteur would help you through half of the season.

Plus, there's not much the Saboteur could do that would honestly ruin the fairness of the game. The only thing might be having their vote controlled by America.

I really don't think he's the SAB. It'd be wayyyy to obvious for them to pick Andrew, with him already being so different from the other HGs, being Jewish and needing everything to be Kosher.

Agreed, it's gotta be someone no one expects. Though it needs to be someone that would be good at playing with it.

He is neither.

The only thing he's sabatoging is his own game. I kinda hope he wins POV just to see how it plays out.

he volunteered awfully quick to be the mascot, seems suspect. the one and only volunteer. its BB you dont know what is coming when Chen comes on that screen and his hand shot right up like he knew to do it because he knew he'd have immunity and when did BB begin giving out immunity suits? it was always you'll eat with the winning team for sitting out or something like that, dude is safe from the first evic! suspect.

This guy will get himself labled as the saboteur and kicked out the door. Doesn't compete for HoH, is safe from eviction and then plays a dumb prank when the lights go out. Real smart, doc.

That's what I was thinking, too, but if it is him, he's being way too obvious.

Guest 6Borders

I think Andrew volunteered to sit out because that's the way BB goes when someone has to sit out due to numbers and he knew he could not be evicted week one. I would be shocked if he turned out to be the saboteur because he's trying too hard to be obvious. He's definitely out week two unless he gets hoh or pov.

Archived