Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

I agree. This is a carbon copy of what happened Season 8 with Dick and Danielle. Brendon and Rachel may just run to the end of this game.

However, Hayden is not the only dumb one here IF that is what happens. I think they all agree that want Annie out. So it won't totally be Haydens fault if Annie leaves. He just made the first move in the process. The rest of the house will be the one to pull the final trigger. If they do how can they blame Hayden. He is actually just doing a "house HOH"

But who does Hayden want out? Are they voting HOH choice or whoever of the 2 up? I think he can still impact the votes.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was on BBAD. He grabbed her and pulled her drawers off, and she said if not for the towel she would have been exposed.

I'm sure Andrew regretted what he had done. :dunce2: Don't quote me, but I think he mentioned on an interview that he did it without thinking and momentarily reverted back to being a doctor! :doctor:

I know things change but unless something major happens in the next 48 hours Annie will be leaving the BB house! It's unfortunate too IMO because she actually brings some life to the party ... Gonna be a rough summer if I gotta sit and watch the likes of Rachel, Kathy, Monet, Britney, and Brendon all summer!

Here's hoping that the HGs take it up a notch ... Maybe they should pay Evil Dick to move in for the summer! I never had an issue with the women on Big Brother (Minus Chima) but this year so far is terrible for women!

But who does Hayden want out? Are they voting HOH choice or whoever of the 2 up? I think he can still impact the votes.

Hayden can totally change the votes. Most of the HGs have said they'll do what Hayden wants, and he wants Annie out.

Guest 6Borders

I am getting real tired of "Annie-Speak" (same ol' rewind to anyone who will, or has to, listen). Have you noticed how the other HG's kind of get a glazed look on their face and stare off into space or at an object beyond Annie when she is soap-boxing? When she repeated the skit about Rachel for the 2nd (or 3rd but whose counting) time I got the same glazed look on my face I am sure.

Annie needs to go because she crying and whining all the time and so far (at least to me) really boring TV, but the HG's are not thinking game or paying attention to mistakes of past HG's. You don't vote someone out just because they are annoying!!!

Gingersnaps has it spot on. It is what it is... she brought it up as a tactic to use in the game.

What is pan?

That's exactly what I was trying to say when this all started about how she neglected to say to Ragan that she was Bi-sexual when she decided to talk to him. She was the one who brought it up to use as strategy in the game during her pre-show interviews.

I googled "pan" and in wikipedia:

Pan - meaning "all of everything"; "involving all members" of a group

You can google pansexual.

Annie's hanging herself. I so hope nothing changes before Thursday and she's evicted. Yeah, she overreacted to the Rachel thing (or maybe just 'over-acted') but after re-watching it, I think Rachel just may have did the little wave thing when she went down the hallway out of camera range. I hope she did. What a great tactical move on Rachel's part, causing Annie's self-implosion. I think Rachel is much more intelligent than most here are giving her credit for. She could make for some very interesting moments in this game.

I haven't been able to figure out if Annie is really psychotic and overreacted or if she is really just over acting. Whichever...I also hope nothing changes by Thursday and that she is evicted. I really like drama and action on the feeds...but she just gets way too much camera time for me...I've already had enough of Annie!

I had such high hopes for her as being a good player too...ugh, next!

I haven't been able to figure out if Annie is really psychotic and overreacted or if she is really just over acting. Whichever...I also hope nothing changes by Thursday and that she is evicted. I really like drama and action on the feeds...but she just gets way too much camera time for me...I've already had enough of Annie!

I had such high hopes for her as being a good player too...ugh, next!

Ditto!

You can google pansexual.

I did and now I'm even more confused. I can't figure out how bi-sexual and pan sexual are any different? They sound exactly the same from the defination. I need a real word senerio showing the differen if someone doesn't mind.

I did and now I'm even more confused. I can't figure out how bi-sexual and pan sexual are any different? They sound exactly the same from the defination. I need a real word senerio showing the differen if someone doesn't mind.

hey I can put my psych degree to work...

Bisexual recognizes the 2 genders: male and female

Pansexual recognizes more than two and finds attraction to all: male, female, transgender and so forth.

Typically, socially speaking a bisexual may look at gender as a precursor. I being hetero look for a woman where as my friend being homosexual looks for a guy and so on. A pansexual, on the deeper social levels can actually have trouble recognizing gender. I don't mean they can't tell that Britney is a female and Hayden is a male (I almost...ALMOST said Annie :-p ) What I mean is that it get's a bit fuzzy and for a pansexual, gender is usually baseless and means nothing to their level of attraction.

Of course with anything in psychology, this is the standard and certainly not the rule. Things can change on individuality.

Dr Kyo out! :-p

-Kyo

my understanding of pansexual is it is someone that will have sexual relations with anyone of any orientation...someone of the same sex, opposite sex, someone transgendered, transsexual...

Does anyone know what caused Annie to start to cry at approx. 10:34 this morning? She was in the kitchen talking, I think with Lane, then started to cry. I missed it because I was working! Darn work! Anyway, she almost ran to the bathroom and Kathy followed after her. Then we got bubble of the house.

She just playing up the drama wheelie. I give her credit for knowing the two that can change this vote. Kathy and Lane and that's who she is doing her best to manipulate.

I agree. This is a carbon copy of what happened Season 8 with Dick and Danielle. Brendon and Rachel may just run to the end of this game.

However, Hayden is not the only dumb one here IF that is what happens. I think they all agree that want Annie out. So it won't totally be Haydens fault if Annie leaves. He just made the first move in the process. The rest of the house will be the one to pull the final trigger. If they do how can they blame Hayden. He is actually just doing a "house HOH"

Not only that but it's a carbon copy of what happened last season.

When are houseguests going to wake up and realize that keeping showmances in the houses ends up putting those showmances to the end both by their working as a team AND BB trying to influence the game to keep the showmance there.

...and why would anyone think Brandon or Rachel WOULDN'T put up Hayden if they won HoH? They'd NEED to. They have an automatic out because they can say during nominations "Hey, you put us up so now we have to put you up...it's just the game bro, we like you but it's only fair". If they put up two people who AREN'T Hayden, they automatically anger people they don't need to.

Getting rid of Annie is voting with their hearts and not their minds.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if they get to the end like Dick/Danielle and Jordan/Jeff.

Archived