Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They also recognize that she is the first to show up into any conversation and expect her to come through the door when they are talking. She does stalk conversations, but yet when she is speaking in smaller groups she always knows where the others are. So it seems to me. Either she is just paranoid, like all, or she is looking for a chance to pounce if she has a chance to sabotage. Now I am really wondering if her meltdown was truly real or acting.

I'm betting that it won't go so well for Annie. At first I wanted Annie out this week but on second thought, I think Rachel should go. In my opinion Rachel has no game. All she wants to do is curl up with Brendan which takes him away from the game which is bad because he is a main player in this.

At the least, we can count on Annie for drama.

I'm betting that it won't go so well for Annie. At first I wanted Annie out this week but on second thought, I think Rachel should go. In my opinion Rachel has no game. All she wants to do is curl up with Brendan which takes him away from the game which is bad because he is a main player in this.

At the least, we can count on Annie for drama.

I agree. Our chances of seeing a good argument is gone when Annie leaves. She's a major shite stirrer.

Yep, Ginger. Also that's why BB is trying to get Hayden to keep Annie. At least that's what I've read. I don't believe BB wants Hayden to keep Annie because she's the saboteur but because they know she's the only person that could cause drama queen right now and save the show.

Yep, Ginger. Also that's why BB is trying to get Hayden to keep Annie. At least that's what I've read. I don't believe BB wants Hayden to keep Annie because she's the saboteur but because they know she's the only person that could cause drama queen right now and save the show.

Yep, they will definitely lose CBS viewership if there is no action going on and they know it. I wonder how many people already canceled the feeds? I'm thinking about it.

Besides hearing that the feeds suck this year, I'm sure if there's no action in the house it wouldn't take much more for people to start canceling the feeds. I was waiting to see how interesting the HGs are before I purchased the feeds. I was and still am willing to pay the extra $10 if there were exciting people in the house but I think I saved money so far. The updates as always are great and there's always BBAD which seems enough for me for now.

Besides hearing that the feeds suck this year, I'm sure if there's no action in the house it wouldn't take much more for people to start canceling the feeds. I was waiting to see how interesting the HGs are before I purchased the feeds. I was and still am willing to pay the extra $10 if there were exciting people in the house but I think I saved money so far. The updates as always are great and there's always BBAD which seems enough for me for now.

I didn't get the discount so that doesn't matter. I decided to keep because it's what I do once a year and if it's boring, it's boring. I know at some point I'll regret not keeping it. I think at some point BB will do something to rev these peeps up.

looks like fat lady will visit this thread thursday unless a major flip happens

i could see her maybe going up since she did so well first comp

but annie probably made friends with kristen already

i wonder if that 10k with be held over her head the rest of game

but she looks like she will be a beast in comps

winning 10k seem to have been worth it or maybe not worth it since she looks to be going first

I know things can change quickly, but I have a sneaky suspicion Matt and Enzo are gonna flip the house to keep Annie . . . Annie needs to get off her high-horse and get her head back into the game for her own sake . . .

uvp, I thought Monet won the $10,000.

you are correct

i really need my dvr back :animated_rotfl:

Archived