Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

This backdoor shit has gotta stop. Seriously. I'm tired of players taking the weak route and just backdooring every week. I think Brian Austin Greene's ugly little brother (Enzo) just wants to backdoor someone, and figured he can do it to Annie and then think he's got Andrew in his pocket because he "saved" him. What a douche.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I would like her but I don't know... she's definitely playing too hard.. i hate when someone comes on the show and says they know this game so well and then play their hand the first week.. I'd say if you knew the game so well you would know to keep your mouth shut and lay low and float as long as you can.... at least past the first week anyway.

Fear not good people. Aniie Assinine shoud be gone in two to three weeks. Problem: Playing too hard too soon, never a good move.

I should admire her game play but she reminds me of Ronnie. Waaaaaaay to fast and too quick.

Same problem my ex said to me!

I dont like her much, I agree that she thinks she is hotter than she is, I think she is a good choice top get the boot

For some reason I am rooting for her to stay. Something about her enthralls me. I like her sense of humor.

I don't think she's anything like Ronnie. Ronnie thought he was the master manipulator and that he was so much smarter than everyone.

Annie just seems a bit clueless and socially inept at this game. I hope she can find some way to stay if she's the replacement. I'd rather Rachel go.

There are times when she is really funny and I think she adds more to the show than Rachael. And I think evicting Rachael will make more chaos in the house. Brendon will be going after Hayden and the goon squad alliance (shhh...no one knows we are an alliance, cuz we aren't, really). The goon squad and the swim team will be working the house to get all the others to their sides.

I'm still supporting Annie. Every season needs someone like her.

Comparing her to Ronnie though? My God...Ronnie was a massive douche bag. Just terrible. She has to go a long, looooong way to be even remotely like Ronnie. She needs to betray alliances multiple times and just be a downright horrid little creature.

As far as whether she's hot or not, I think she's too skinny. That doesn't mean I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

I had to laugh at her last night when she was having her meltdown. She's been so busy trying to be a member of every group in the house she wasn't realizing how quickly that gameplay was going to backfire on her.

The HG didn't waste time fracturing into their little groups during the first week in that house. When you see someone like Annie constantly going back and forth between those groups it isn't hard to grasp the concept she can't be trusted. Once people start comparing notes about you it's all over but the shouting.

She has overplayed her hand quite a few times. She'll continue to hang herself because she just can't quit talking! animated_rotfl.gif

I couldn't believe she immediately ran to Hayden and talked to him about what Britney told her. What's even worse is that she told him it was Britney who alerted her. Talk about burning bridges. Then she proceeds to back stab Britney, Kathy and Monet. This girl has put herself way out on the ledge. I am so disappointed in her. I had high hopes for her in the beginning. tsk tsk tsk

I couldn't believe she immediately ran to Hayden and talked to him about what Britney told her. What's even worse is that she told him it was Britney who alerted her. Talk about burning bridges. Then she proceeds to back stab Britney, Kathy and Monet. This girl has put herself way out on the ledge. I am so disappointed in her. I had high hopes for her in the beginning. tsk tsk tsk

Me too, I thought she would be the cool, hip, laid-back type! Oh well, I guess she will be good for the drama.

Some players just don't understand that most of this game is mental, and acting rashly without thinking it through will make you do stupid things like tell everything anyone tells you to everyone else. The first week you should be keeping your mouth shut and just blend in without drawing attention. Annie might as well be yelling "look at me, I'm someone you can vote out"!

The cameras like her. I have not watched a whole lot of the feeds but when I do the camera is always on her. Don't really have an opinion about her yet.

me either, having no opinion yet, but I think she is seriously plain Jane, not hot at all, sorry cheif slap,lol

Archived