Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i could see her maybe going up since she did so well first comp

but annie probably made friends with kristen already

i wonder if that 10k with be held over her head the rest of game

but she looks like she will be a beast in comps

What happened with Annie and someone in the pool? From what I gathered, seconds before the feeds went live- one of the guys did something to her in the pool, involving her crotch. I think he grabbed her crotch, or tried to pull whatever she was wearing down, or something.. she is LIVID and complaining to everyone she comes within 5 feet of. (Now she's complaining to Ragan as I write this- saying something about 'he' put his face in her crotch. I can't figure out who did it.. she has yet to say a name. Did anyone else catch who did what?

What happened with Annie and someone in the pool? From what I gathered, seconds before the feeds went live- one of the guys did something to her in the pool, involving her crotch. I think he grabbed her crotch, or tried to pull whatever she was wearing down, or something.. she is LIVID and complaining to everyone she comes within 5 feet of. (Now she's complaining to Ragan as I write this- saying something about 'he' put his face in her crotch. I can't figure out who did it.. she has yet to say a name. Did anyone else catch who did what?

It was right when BB after dark came on, he put his head up her towel for some reason and she didn't have anything on but her panties for some reason. hahaha

Everyone thinks it's Andrew, but it's too obvious.

Annie makes perfect sense. She's the saboteur.

I agree, i can't stand her. i also think she's the sab.

she needs to slow down and not play so hard out of gate already

its week 1 and she playing like its week 6

Guest 6Borders

There is something very very wrong about this girl! I don't like what Andrew did but she is way too uptight for the BB game in my opinion.

I thought she'd be more chill/cool than she is...she really likes to whine, especially about Andrew (and rightly so...to a point.) I think it's her strategy to put a big X on his back...and sympathy for herself...poor little victim routine.

Archived