Britney - Week 1

CeCiMom

Outside on the couches with Annie, Lane, Matt, Monet about 15 minutes before I posted. Topic at the moment was dogs and when I picked up on the convo she was saying something about her little dog always being stepped on by some other big dog. She said she dreamed all the time of feeding that dog a ton of Herseys. And then just to be sure they others got it she said, chocolate will kill dogs, you know. And the chocolate killing dogs convo went on for a couple minutes.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep...I caught those comments of hers about the chocolate and the dog. Not too nice at all...at least she said she was only "dreaming" of doing it ...still :wacko:

I'm not going to condemn her (yet) though...people often exaggerate...like when they get mad saying they want to kill someone but never actually have any intention of doing it...

ugh...princeeeeesssssss

be nice to animals!

yeah it could be exxagerated but like I said if I am gonna bust Lane for his sexist comments I can't be unfair here

regardless she is still my top...but bad bad Brit

not nice to hurt animals my dear

-Kyo

:animated_rotfl:

Thank you Britney... I just learned what gooch means...

Brit, Monet, Lane, Annie and Matt playing the what would you do to guaranty making it to F2...funny stuff, especially all the sexual stuff they'd have to do with Ronnie! :scared:

I love her even more now!

Brittany is totally cracking me up right now. Who knew that such a demure little Southern girl could be so nasty! And I missed the "Gooch" comment. I still don't know what it is, but do I want to know?

Britney is annoying as hell but that game was hilarious, the back and forth with her and Lane is Hilarious. I still dont like her tho, she better win something this week to back up all that mouth she has.

she says 'get off my balls' alot :-p

I was dying laughing watching Enzo, who seems to think he is a pool shark miss all these easy shots...then my princess comes in and nails a shot Enzo couldn't do

Don Meow Meow is an idiot

-Kyo

"Don Meow Meow." :animated_rotfl:

Yesterday Britney said that when she was in Spain, she gained some weight, going from around 100 all the way up to a huge 108! When she got home her mother said, You are fat, its so embarassing, you weigh more than me! Nice mom.

All these girls worry way too much about their weight. I was starting to think Annie might even have an eating disorder the way she kept saying she wasn't hungry, then saying she was, then saying if she eats she feels like throwing up, etc. But all of them have talked about how they used to be "so fat" and are worried about it happening again, and by "so fat" they generally just mean a few extra pounds. Poor Kathy won't even show off her body because she is so "old". *groan*

I am thinking that some people will adore Britney and some people will barely tolerate her. I dunno about Britney just yet. She might well be national president of the Bless Your Heart sorority.

After the show tonight I am one of the people who can barely tolerate her.

actually I am beginning to like her , so you are right slim, I think she is cagey and I dont mind that , call me crazy but Rachel doesn't not bother me so much either,lolanimated_scratchchin.gif

-tents fingers-

goooood....the power is growing...soon the princess will enact her evil plan

BWAHHAHA -cough cough-

excuse me...dunno where that came from

Nice to have more fans!

Question is...any of you Brit fans like Dani, Janelle or Keesha?

-Kyo

Question is...any of you Brit fans like Dani, Janelle or Keesha?

-Kyo

Only Janelle...love her!

sorry but...Danielle and Keesha are near the top of my most disliked hg's...

Archived