Enzo - Week 1

CeCiMom

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.........my "gut" feeling about ENZO is that he is going to be very entertaining. Now is he intelligent is whole other matter -- but I think the fans are gonna love this guy.

I can't stand this dude. He repeats himself over and over and over and over.... Ugh. I have to switch my feeds when he starts repeating this crap to everybody. There's gotta be something better to put on the feed than him.

Not a fan. Will never be a fan.

That's all. lmao

He seems to be the head man in charge. Haven't heard anyone talk badly about him.

Because he's a passive aggressive bully and nobody wants to get on his bad side. And he thinks everyone is "shady" because they avoid him because of that reason.

Annoying tool so far...seems almost obsessed with Andrew..I think he'll start to annoy his alliance sooner rather than later. Luckily he's not much of a threat compared to the other guys and may go undetected for awhile along with Matt.

I'm liking Enzo, too, especially his lazy northern drawl. I got to get a teasy-jab in, though. He's wearing a hat and over the hat a hoodie. By the end of the night, I'm expecting a full break with hair-raising reality and thinking we'll see one more hat topping that hoodie.

If he makes it past 5 weeks, I hope he goes shave-crazy. Thinking I'd like a bald Enzo!

I'm changing my mind. I don't like him. He thinks he runs the house, and is planning the next 4 weeks already. I want to see him go just to teach him he's not running anything.

I like him in small to medium doses. I wouldnt be able to deal with all that meow-meow crap all day.. he needs an OFF switch. I hope he is capable of winning comps because his little "mafia like swagger" will get on peoples nerves quick. I seriously dont think he'll make it to jury, I dunno.

playing a bit too fast

still have no clue if he is a comp threat or not

i have to see more of him in comps to decide

Guest 6Borders

I really didn't think I was going to like him at all initially. I think the biggest problem with him is a little of him is going to go a very long way and get annoying really quickly.

Archived