rachel_reilly.jpg

Name: Rachel Reilly

Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all about the :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

i think eventually she will annoyed the other girls

There are a lot of decent bodies this year, although I wish some of the girls would cover up a bit more. Rachel's laugh was somewhat reminiscent of Chima's cackle. I think she should drop the laugh because one it's an irritant and two it sounds fake.

I just call her boobs and everyone seems to understand who I mean. The laugh has to go soon.

Well Team Blonde is back this year and would love to have you as a fan for Britney...she is ditzy as heck! :-p

Rachel...grrr I can't stand her already

-Kyo

i guess she annoyed hayden already

Having grown up in Vegas, the only thing I can't stand more than those "what happens in Vegas" tourists are the people who live there a couple years and are now "what happens in Vegas" residents. They are the type that talk about partying 24/7 there and obviously have no life beyond the Strip. My friends who grew up in Vegas and party a lot know that you just don't act like a dumbass about it. But Rachel is the worst kind of "what happens in Vegas" kind of people.

I wanted to support her being from my hometown, but now all I can hope is that she gets kicked out pronto!

her laugh is killing me, literally killing me. I cant stand it.

But she is a potential physical threat, she needs to go. If she stays, it'll be battle of the biotches between her and Britney, they both are vying for that alpha kitty spot with the boys. When that fight happens it'll be epic.

Yikes, the laugh

Guest 6Borders

Can't stand her. I don't have the feeds but on BBAS all she did was adjust her boobs and keep checking on them like she needed to make sure they were still there or something! She's definitely one who can't pull off the "fake identity" she is trying to create.

Archived