Premiere Show July 8th

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will probably be wrong... but my guess for saboteur right now is Kristen.... but I really hope it's over quickly

The feeds won't be up til 9 pacific so you've got 3 hours to wait

A few I can tell are going to irritate the heck out of me and none of them have me rooting them on... except maybe Annie. Her impersonation of Enzo was hilarious, she seems super smart and quite loquacious. Unfortunately, she's the saboteur and when the other house guests find out... she'll get the boot... me thinks!

I think the Saboteur has been picked already and here's my thoughts after PVRn the crap outta this thing lol ...

Based on what I seen the following are not the Saboteur:

Hayden

Rachel

Enzo

Britney

Matt

Lane

Kristen

Annie

I did see obviously Andrew & Brendon move around but that seems pretty obvious I don't think they are gonna show us who it is like that. So I'll say it's not them!

That leaves 3 people Ragan did appear to always be in his seat except just prior to the lights coming on and he switched couches but still on the end.

Almost immediately after the lights went out and the night vision came on I could not account for 2 people and they were Kathy & Monet ... Oddly enough Kathy ends up on the end of the couch with Ragan which would be an easy spot to make it back to and Monet was on the floor right in front of Rachel.

My first guess is Kathy and my 2nd will be Monet only because I can't tell where they went and blondes are pretty easy to see with the night vision ... Britney stuck out easy where was the 2nd blonde?

:party_smilie:

I like Annie as well! The Enzo-impersonation was right on! From where she was sitting when the lights went out, she had good access to the SR door without people noticing she's gone. I also like that she jumped right on that wiener and sailed across without a problem - smart also that she had a relatively clean wiener (never really thought I'd ever type that sentence)!

Ceci

This could be too because she was always on the camera but she was in a spot where she could easily jump up and be back within a few seconds while they showed Andrew & Brendon ... so yeah add Annie to my list of possibles ...

Kathy

Annie

Monet

Tonight was not the best season premier I've seen of BB.

Agreed. Looking forward to BBAD tonight to see how they've all gelled/aligned/grown to hate each other after being in the house for a few days.

I think a Sheriff should be more physically fit than Kathy appeared to be. She never tried to jump on the wiener - very suspicious of any woman that is 40 and can't grab a wiener!!

Which one of the guys didn't choose Monet to swap places? He is also suspicious!

I think they'll show later how it was pulled off but I do think the Saboteur was in action it would have only taken a couple seconds to get the lock on the door. They aren't going to make the mistake of letting the audience know but someone like Annie could have slid over and slipped the lock on the door.

Maybe the thing in Annie's hand was the lock and not the HoH key??? :animated_scratchchin:

I will probably be wrong... but my guess for saboteur right now is Kristen.... but I really hope it's over quickly

The feeds won't be up til 9 pacific so you've got 3 hours to wait

Kristen is my guess too. I kept telling my dh during the show that it's her. She just acted guilty the few times the camera showed her.

All:

I don't think there is a saboteur yet. BB is tricking us. Otherwise what would the purpose be of texting?

Whoever gets the most votes is this year's saboteur, which will be decided and announced next Thursday.

You're so right! As I listened to Julie saying for us to vote - I kept saying "What do we get out of voting?"

The vote had no purpose unless we're picking the saboteur. Dang - I voted for Kathy on the poll here.

You're so right! As I listened to Julie saying for us to vote - I kept saying "What do we get out of voting?"

The vote had no purpose unless we're picking the saboteur. Dang - I voted for Kathy on the poll here.

I think the purpose of voting is points for the super fan contest on the CBS website. You get points for posting in the forum, commenting on videos, particpating in the viewer voting events, etc...

Yeah, when I read on the fine print that each text message vote cost $1.00, I realized CBS was just trying to scam money out of people. Especially since there was no reward for voting, such as 'If you pick the right person, you'll be put in a drawing to win $10,000' or something like that.

Archived