What are you doing to get ready for BB?

CeCiMom

I just had to share what my husband did for me today! He put in a new computer at my desk with dual monitors. I'm so excited at its speed and that I can watch Superpass on one monitor and type away at Morty's all at the same time. (And, you know I'll throw in a bit of Fishville and Zooville too! :lol:)

Now to just get use to the new keyboard... argh

So, anyways... made me think what's everyone else doing to get ready for the season???

I requested next Friday off from work so I could stay up late Thursday night when the live feeds finally come on!

I also need to move my second desk next to my main desk that hold my desktop, so if I need two screens, like Ceci, I can have my laptop and desktop side by side. Glad I'm not alone on that one!

I'm actually replacing the cable splitter for my dual monitor set up. It went PFFT on me a few months ago. Plus my TV is connected to the computer. It's great for watching videos just not the best for typing on.

As for getting ready besides that I've been teaching the kids to cook (the girls have a few years experience now) started my son today. And I'm getting plenty of sleep because I have to work and will want to stay up late.

I am so excited, getting all my sites that I visit for news up.

Read all the bios, and have my file started on the HG's.

Other then that have my order my feeds yet, and figure out how to tell Hubby he is on his own for a few weeks..... :animated_rotfl:

Watching Season 11 from the beginning on youtube. I missed so much stuff because of prior engagements. I didn't miss the meltdown of Chima though, that was too priceless for words.

I'm glad I'm not the only one literally planning their weekdays around Big Brother. My g/f and I have champagne chilling for Thursday....then are literally making sure our summer plans do not coincide with BB, haha.

Guest 6Borders

Trying not to get my hopes up that this season will actually be really good....lol!!!

Also trying to decide if it's worth getting BBAD!! Not sure how much they charge to get Showtime2 just for 3 months.

I usually go over to visit my parents on the weekend, but I told them I'll be skipping this coming weekend because it's my BB vacation. :D I'm going to hole up in my apartment starting Friday night, and watch the feeds til I drop. :D

When people don't understand, I tell them this is like my version of the Superbowl. :footballhelmet:

Also, I've been downloading the back episodes of Fox In The City, Ragan Fox's podcast, to listen to at work all week. :) It gives me a good insight to who he is, before the show starts. And he's pretty entertaining.

Well I am getting papers ready to have my hubby sign so he will not divorce me LMAO (just kidding) He posted on his facebook today 3 more days till I am a BB widower! LMAO tooooo funny. Hey I work hard all year long this is MY TIME!!

Archived