Early Predictions

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first houseguest evicted from the BB12 house?

• Andrew
    • Annie
    • Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Monet
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
  2. 2. Who will win Big Brother 12?

• Andrew
    • Annie
    • Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Monet
    • Rachel
    • Ragan

I predict Enzo will leave first and Lane will win.

So what are your early predictions? Early alliances? Discuss. :)

I agree about Enzo, and I don't even know why. My gut instinct right away was "first one out the door."

Hi, BTW, I'm new here this season. :)

I think the Enzo being first to go idea is more wishful thinking than anything else, although if he does prove to be the loudmouth everyone (myself included) predicts he is it could happen.

I said Kathy will be first out - I just have a bad feeling about her. I think maybe the younger girls will group up and she'll be left on the outside, possibly be an easy target.

And I said Brandon would win because he just kind of looks the part.

Of course we still don't even know who the first HoH will be. Anything could happen!

Another new member here.

I am predicting Andrew to be the first out. His not competing on the Sabbath could make him an early target.

I am actually going to go with Kathy to win it. As an officer that specializes in criminal profiling, I suspect that she will be very good at reading people.

I believe Andrew will be the first to go... I feel so bad for him... it seems as though Andrew is being set up to fail making him a target. Kathy looks as though she will win... because of her background she should be able to sort thru the booboo in the house... GO KATHY :hurray:

I say Rachel first out, Kristen ftw.

I will get a better feel after the interviews though. I am usually pretty good at picking a winner based on the interviews. The last 4 years I picked Jeff, Dan, Adam, and Eric. Not too bad.

I believe Andrew will be the first to go... I feel so bad for him... it seems as though Andrew is being set up to fail making him a target. Kathy looks as though she will win... because of her background she should be able to sort thru the booboo in the house... GO KATHY :hurray:

I don't feel bad for Andrew in the least. He chose to live the lifestyle he's living and he chose to go on the BB show. I don't think he's being set up for anything but being a BB12 HG!

I think Enzo will go in the first week because he's such a loud mouth. However, keeping him might be entertaining and annoying all at the same time! :lol:

I chose Lane to win. He seems like a quiet guy who will go along with just about anything and may just stay under the radar.

And welcome to the board for all the new people! :D

I started to give my predictions on this years batch of hamsters but last years batch kept comeing to mind.

Who would have guessed Jordon would have won based on her bio.

Who would have guessed Brandon would have gone first based on his bio.

Who would have guessed Chima would have gone balistic based on her bio.

Who would have guessed that Natalie would be hated so much based on her bio.

So I have chosen to wait awhile till the season starts to try and guess who has a shot at the 1/2 million.

I know it's fun to guess up front who will or will not make it this year and I enjoy reading your comments.

If I could give any advice to the resident rodents it would be this: Easy does it in the beginning. Those who choose to come out as strong players in the beginning seem to not last too long.

Ask Ronnie.

Monet was originally my first pick to go until Enzo showed up. He's first out the door followed by her the following week.

The winner, hmmm that's a tough one so early, my money is on Brendon, he'll know how to pull people together with his coaching experience.

I chose Hayden out first. I just believe he'll do something in the first week that will turn people against him quickly.

I also think Brendon looks like the favorite based off what I've seen so far. He seems to have it all and a solid approach.

Archived