Ragan Fox - Preseason

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reminds me of ronnie mix with joe bb8

i will be back to his thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

Now, after reading his bio... I'm thinking I might adore this guy.

OMG!! So excited!! I am a podcaster and have been listening to podcasts since about 2004, and I have heard of this guy! I'm going to subscribe to Fox In The City as soon as I get home tonight!

ugh. another swishy gay guy. why cant they find a NORMAL gay guy instead of the queens? Steven of BB10 is the only butch gay guy they have managed to find. (oh, and i'm gay so i can say this stuff, lol) hate the queens. they embarass me.

It takes me a few weeks of watching these HG's to form an opinion. Might not take that long this time.

That's probably putting it mildly! lol I can see them totally hating each other, hopefully that means Ragan will get Enzo out early! :D

I hope that happens too! Of course, I'm also thinking Ragan's voice will get to me watching BBAD every night and I'll soon be hoping he leaves shortly after Enzo.

I loved his interview! I loved his answers about Janelle and Boogie - I totally agree about both. I also love that he's a fan of the show. I hope he stays around for a while because I really, really like him so far!

I've been listening to his podcast today,it's REALLY interesting to get to know his personality before the show starts. Plus scandelous stuff like Perez Hilton hitting on him on some dating site.

If you search Fox In The City on itunes, there are like 300 episodes dating back as far as 2005. Looks like the most recent one that I found was a few months ago.

Archived