Sign in to follow this  
tabitha

Stephenie

Guest cappy
Actually, Rupert was 2nd and Steph is 3rd. We can only hope that Stephs popularity will go up now that shes gone.

Guest ranster627

Who was first Cappy?

Guest cappy
Jessie of Survivor: Africa with 98%

Jessie was 98% the first popularity vote of the first show that season, that one had to be a "looks only" vote. Looking back who even remembers Jessie? Stephanie earned her rating as did Rupert. In the hearts of most viewers, Steph is #1 and Rupert #2. Statistically speaking, on a flimsy hormonal vote, Jessie is #1.

I think that Jessie got votes fro her looks but most guys voted for her as the Cop you most wanted to be pulled over by..... he he he

:twisted: :twisted: :!:

Found this on a site called survivorfoxes.com

There's a rumor that crime in Orlando, Florida ~ where Jessie is a Deputy ~ has skyrocketed ever since, with legions of Survivor fans busting up the place in the hope that Jessie herself will answer the call, wrestle them to the ground, slap on the cuffs and pat them down.  Hey who says crime doesn't pay?

Proves your point hanklee

Man and I thought I was disturbed!!  Who would do such a thing?  Weirdos!!

I'd rate Steph over Rupert ANY DAY!!

Hmmmm,lets see Moody, if Rob becomes a cop in your area you aren't going to do silly things to have him come to your house while you are half dressed.... :twisted: , well then you aren't the woman I thought you was..lol

:rofl you know she would in a heartbeat!

Survivor's rating are will surely go down now that Stephanie is gone! I for one have nothing to really watch... Koror doesn't excite me, Stephanie brought that spark and competiveness to the table. Stephanie was (before voted out) the 2nd most popular Survivor of all time, only Rupert bested her  :wink:    Any one else agree that the ratings will go down?

First chance I've had to answer your question, Adria...

I don't know if the ratings will go down or not, but I'm to the point where I usually get every season by now, GET THE SHOW OVER WITH!!! My faves are gone, the skaters are left and if Tom or Ian doesn't win, I will be a little miffed.

Oh why oh why did Steph have to go?????

Guest cappy
Because the girls suck and they didnt vote out who needs to go, Tom!

I don't think it's fair to blame all the girls this season. It was Caryn's fault or "doing" that unravelled a plan that was agreed to by Steph, Katie, and Jen.

Caryn's gullibility of Tom's promise to protect her was ridiculous... could she not HEAR him. I don't know how many times I heard him add... "as much as we can" Get a Blue's clue Caryn... that's code for... cover my ass and tell me all the "plots" going on out there but, bottom line is... I'm not going to be able to do much for you personally.

Not only that... Tom told Caryn that he'd protect her to something like final 6. D'OH, isn't final four better than final 6... give me a break. I think Caryn had a crush on Tom just like the rest of us... LOL (I hope she feels a crush was worth a million dollars.)

Survivor's rating are will surely go down now that Stephanie is gone! I for one have nothing to really watch... Koror doesn't excite me, Stephanie brought that spark and competiveness to the table. Stephanie was (before voted out) the 2nd most popular Survivor of all time, only Rupert bested her  :wink:    Any one else agree that the ratings will go down?

First chance I've had to answer your question, Adria...

I don't know if the ratings will go down or not, but I'm to the point where I usually get every season by now, GET THE SHOW OVER WITH!!! My faves are gone, the skaters are left and if Tom or Ian doesn't win, I will be a little miffed.

Oh why oh why did Steph have to go?????

I AGREE. But I guess everyone goes through that when their favorites are gone... :roll: I wonder if Steph would still be there if Koror had stayed strong

Guest cappy
And Caryns still a Civil Rights Attorney?

She may not be an attorney after this. Everyone can see that anything anyone tells her is soon to be public knowledge. So there goes attorney cliet confidentiality!!!!

Steph will definitely make Survivor 18 AllStars. Can't wait to see her again! She will eventually win a million because we, the voters, will give it to her!!

After my popular Stephanie of course ... JMHO, like a broken record, I think she really deserved it this year! :wink:

I thought she really deserved to win too. She played a great game, in my opinion. Oh well.....

Guest cappy
I miss Steph. She didnt deserve to get the boot. At least she has 97% popularity. Who knows, we might have a first time 100% popularity. We almost had a 0%.

Guest ranster627

who was the zero (almost?)

Guest cappy
Daniel of Survivor: Amazon. He had a 9%! I think he has the greatest Survivor popularity fall of all time.

Guest ranster627
Speaking of Steph, she topped Rupert with 97%!!

Guest ranster627

She will always be to me too! I bet they don't have a special giveaway show for her though!

i dont understand why every1 likes her, she was a loser out there, she didnt win one immunity her team lost every immunity challenge, sure she survived the others, but! someone had to, if it was kim would you guys like her, or james what about him, see i just think that steph only did 2 things right in the game, 1.make an alliance with bj 2. win the fire challenge. other than that she rode toms and bjs coat tails.

There are several things that made Stephanie even more special than anyone else this season and probably of any season so far:

1) She had no fear of taking on anything. Anything that came her way she took a shot.

2) When she competed, she put everything into it, she held nothing back. In this she is like a female Tom.

3) When things didn't go her way, she didn't sulk or pout or rave or do anything but say, ok, next!

4) She always had a smile for everyone. Her personality is one of those you very rarely find in a woman as beautiful as she is. I would love to see her in a real-world environment. I bet she would be the same.

5) She was always ready to help, in anything.

6) Even if she wasn't the one doing the challange, or task, she was right in there offering her support and encouragement.

7) You never saw her sitting on her #$$ waithing for the men to do things like the other women on the island. Need a coconut? Which tree should I climb to get one?

I would be very proud to have her as my friend or even my daughter!!!

Guest ranster627

what he said! ditto ...