Sign in to follow this  
tabitha

Stephenie

Guest ranster627
I have a question where does the camera crew sleep at night and what do they eat and who feeds them?  I don't know why I never gave them any thought but I guess out of sight out of mind.

I read somewhere that they rotate them and they stay at a hotel or other accomodations ...

Steph is by far, the toughest woman in the history of Survivor!!!

I totally agree, I wasn't sure about her at first..but she is awesome. She is great in almost every challenge (too bad her team sucked). She really deserves to stay. I just hope she can win on her own.

I have a question where does the camera crew sleep at night and what do they eat and who feeds them?  I don't know why I never gave them any thought but I guess out of sight out of mind.

Suds... this is the only thing I could find on the crew...

The 300-plus crew members have comfortable housing, a tasty buffet, even a rocking bar. But a small rotating "remote" crew endures much harsher conditions, camping near the contestants and watching them virtually around the clock. Still, there aren't enough crews to keep up with all the contestants if they split into small groups. If they want privacy, all they have to do is sneak off when the crews are busy with others.

I found it on http://www.azstarnet.com/dailystar/related...icles/40390.php

Under a column titled... Ten things you'd hate not know about CBS's 'Survivor'.

Well I might be stepped on here too -- I like Steph -- but I don't want to see her win.  I think she's shown guts and strength and a lot of nerve.  I would like to see her in the final 4.  But win?  Nope.  That place is reserved I hope!!

I agree. I have the utmost respect for Steph as a competitor, and although I'd love to see her go far, I'm still not rooting for her to win.

Stephenie has been in the Philadelphia area newspapers alot in the last few weeks. First in the Delaware County Daily Times, then today in the Philadelphia Inquirer. The Inquirer reporter said she is the second most popular Survivor next to Rupert. As a local girl she would naturally get alot of press, but as phenominal as she has been on the show. Well I'm sure this is just the beginning of the ride for Stephenie in the Philadelphia area and in the national news.

Just thought this was interesting.

Guest ranster627

I like her even more than Rupert ... thanks for that post! I enjoyed reading it!

Amy... thank you for your post. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that thinks Stephanie ROCKS. I loved Rupert for his personality and because he was just so unique. But, I've never thought anyone DESERVED to win Survivor as much as Steph. (Unfortunetly, I don't think it's going to happen but, I guess well see... :) )

Guest cappy

Ruperts highest percent on All-Stars was 92% He had a overall highest on Pearl Islands as 93% or 94% If Steph can get 5% more, she will be the most popular rated Survivor castaway ever.

But wait... to be technical, Jessie of Survivor: Africa has the highest popular rating of 98% for just one week. Does that count?

I felt sorry for Steph at Tribal last night. I don't think she was crying to sway the vote, I think she was truely frustrated that someone would just not care about being there and get to stay while she was likely the one going home.

She seems to really thrive on the competition. As I said on another thread, I can see those quiet lazy do nothing girls coming out on top of this one. I'd hate to see a final Tribal where the decision had to be made between someone like Katie who puts forth little effort at all and Caryn who does about the same. To have to listen to the final comments being something along the lines of. "You stayed under the radar and really out smarted us" would make me want to hurl.

If the game was so darn important she should have stayed on that perch. I know there is the argument that she might have been told she was safe. But nothing is ever certain in this game. I don't feel one bit sorry for her.

i agree and disagree with you. i did feel sorry for her last nite...she seemed so upset. and i agree with you that she should never have jumped down last week. stupid, stupid, stupid move woman!

I did feel sorry for Steph, she has been putting her whole heart into this game. But I have to ask you guys a question, why keep bringing up last weeks IC? so what, she jumped to get pizza, thinking she was safe and she was really safe, why is that a stupid move? She got to munch on some pizza. I am by no means trying to start trouble here I am really friendly  :D I am just curious, whats the big deal about the last TC?

the thing i have a problem with is that she is always saying that she is a fighter and not a quitter and she puts her heart and soul into things, and then she gave up on the challenge! she could have beat tom in that challenge. just wasn't showing the 'fight' that she professes a lot.

and don't get me wrong, i love steph, just didn't agree with that move.

well obviously last week the pizza was more important than winning the game. I don't fault her for losing IC this week because she did not give up. She chose to jump off that perch last week

OK, so she jumped, so did 6 people before her.  As for why it keeps getting brought up........well yeah its old news to us but I bet if she makes it to the final 2 it will surface once again in the mind of someone on the jury.

But backing up, no one is criticizing Ian for taking a dive for a couple chocolate chip cookies.  And what about Coby  DUH!  did he think his butt was taking a walk that night when he jumped in for a glazed donut?  which btw he loved waving in everyones face.  Bet he wishes now he'd held out for a nice slice of hot gooey cheesey pizza!

we haven't seen any of them cry about how they want to stay in the game.

Suds that is the second time you have agreed with me hell must be freezing over ;) But I did read this post in another thread and agreed with you.

I really don't see the greatness in her. So she is the lone survivor in a tribe full of idiots? So what!! Now if her plan works to get rid of tom I will respect her more, heck I love that she even has the balls to attempt it. But I doubt it will work :cry:

I totally agree with you Neb Steph talks a good story but I haven't seen her win any immunities. Last night with the I want to be here more than anyone else line annoyed me and I am sure the rest of Koror too. They were probably thinking well does that mean we don't deserve to be here? She said the same thing when BobbyJon and Ib and her were going to tribal council. As a matter of fact everytime she loses she tells us how much of a competitor she is well I say prove it.

so true suds! even the guys are afraid of her, but how much of a threat is she really? she hasn't won an immunity yet! she is a beast....she's athletic, strong, and feisty....but she just doesn't have a winning bone in her body!

love ya to death steph, but you really gotta step it up this time!

yep, she's in do or die situation now. she must win immunity every week, or get the women to go with her and vote out the men. i'm afraid that neither option will work for her, but i do give her credit for her spunk!

then i say we should have another voters choice award (or was it the lets give Rupert a million award) so we can give steph a million dollars. (I love Stephanie and hope she wins, and I really liked Rupert, but that was such a dumbass thing last time. You didnt win Rupert and you didnt win the season you were on, but heck you deserve a million anyways. What a joke.

I agree that Stephanie should have tried to beat Tom on the perch but, I think what she was so frustrated about with Janu was the fact the Janu was quiting the game she was so dedicated to and had striven so hard to stay a part of. Remember, she has been competing with the members of Koror since the start of the game just to stay in the game. A little lapse on her part for some pizza can be forgiven since she really did not think she could beat Tom in a head to head match. She had watched Tom beat Bobby John over and over for weeks! And now Janu was basicly saying all she had been putting into the game with all of her mind, body and soul, was worthless!! I would have gotten up and cold cocked Janu if I had been there. Of all of the people there, Stephanie was THE ONLY ONE to have the guts to speak up! I take my hat off to this very courageous young lady and you should too!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

You've got a witness, hanklee! I'm with you on Steph's bandwagon. I think she's kicked booty and hope she keeps on kickin'!

Long live Stephenie!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:

I am praying we still get to watch Steph, in all her glory, after this week. She is such an awesome competitor and a strong woman. She is my FAVORITE SURVIVOR OF ALL TIME!!

GO STEPH!! :clap

Guest XandraSkye
Awww, that's sweet. Naive. But sweet.

I think Steph's race is run actually.  I'm sure we'll see her scrambling around a bit trying to get back in the game, but if she goes for an all-female alliance that would be a mistake.  The alliance of 4 has two of those females who won't turn their backs on that alliance - yet.  Her best bet would actually be to align with Tom and Ian, but I don't think she'll see that.

i agree. but i think her race was run last week too, but by some act of God (i mean jeff) janu quit and steph stayed. this week i don't think she's so lucky

Guest Anonymous

But last week's tribal council might just be the trigger for the other's to sit up and take notice that if they don't get her now, they won't get her. She may win immunity -- that would save her another week.

I can't say I'm really impressed with how she's made it thus far. She seems a smart girl, but there's been very little strategising.

Survivor's rating are will surely go down now that Stephanie is gone! I for one have nothing to really watch... Koror doesn't excite me, Stephanie brought that spark and competiveness to the table. Stephanie was (before voted out) the 2nd most popular Survivor of all time, only Rupert bested her :wink: Any one else agree that the ratings will go down?