Sign in to follow this  
tabitha

Stephenie

Tabitha... couldn't agree more. I've said it before but, I've been sooo impressed with Stephanie since about 2nd week.

It was actually exciting for about 3 minutes last night when you heard Ian and Tom talking about Steph. and them honoring their alliance with her if there is ever a merge between the tribes. Unfortunetely, it doesn't look like there is going to be a merge this season (last hope of it would seem to be when they are down to 8 ) and with no merge... as strong as I think Stephanie is... I don't see her knocking an entire tribe to make it to final two. :(

Guest Anonymous

I wondered that too. My guess is she had a wee bit of help with the boat. :wink:

Steph Rocks!!

I dont know how she is going to be able to do all the challenges now by herself. The other team members will get to rotate and thus *rest* between challenges. they can also keep choosing people like tom or ian or coby to put her up against--as long as they dont do the same person back to back.

I would love to see Steph in the final two as she really deserves it.

i too thought about the boat!

Guest XandraSkye
Steph Rocks!!

I dont know how she is going to be able to do all the challenges now by herself.  The other team members will get to rotate and thus *rest* between challenges.  they can also keep choosing people like tom or ian or coby to put her up against--as long as they dont do the same person back to back. 

I would love to see Steph in the final two as she really deserves it.

I think Steph ROCKS too. And that would be awfully unfair if that's what they plan on doing. She'd be all alone to get her own food, water and then have to compete in all the challenges by herself....that would really stink. But, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the way they plan on doing it.

In a lot of the past Survivors they have always switched the teams around when one team was getting too strong but they didn't do that this time around. So, maybe that's the theme for this season...if you suck, you leave; if you don't suck, you get to stay?

Come on CBS :!:

Eight against ONE :?:

:evil::evil::evil:

Guest XandraSkye

But, it would be a twist....of sorts. Definitely nothing they have ever done in any other season.

GO, Steph, GO!

Guest Anonymous

And thats why I love this season. Its different from anything we've seen! I can't help but to root for Steph now too. She's the underdog and thus its irresistable to hope she makes it!

Last nite was the 1st time I was rooting for Ulong :?

It wouldn't have hurt Koror at this point to get rid of one of their slackers.

Guest Anonymous

I was still rooting for them in the IC -- but I wish Ulong had won the reward. With only the two of them the problem of drink or wash wouldn't have existed!

My Dh and I had the discussion last night of how to get the boat back. She could not have done it alone. Maybe the cameraman helped her??? LOL.

Guest Anonymous

I think someone had to. At least helped her get it out of the water! I would not have wanted to have to row that thing back over the ocean at night! Yikes!

Ok, I'm not oceanographer (sp) but, is this a posibility. When she rowed back it's at night... isn't the tide higher then? So, she rows up and ties off to a tree... then in the day (like when the leave to go to challenges) the tide has rolled out and that's why it's hard to get back out to sea?

I dunno... just a guess? :oops:

Guest ranster627

I love that theory ...

If anyone deserved money, it is Steph IMHO ... weird, it is like we had two games in one!

Guest Angel

Steph is by far, the toughest woman in the history of Survivor!!!!!

Out of all the Survivors I have ever seen, Steph is the one that has truly stood out to me as a true Survivor. Week after week, she has participated in every RC and IC while Koror is sitting pretty and taking a break by rotating the people that compete. Not only is she stronger than any of the women, but she is also quite a match for the men. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll be in the game for that much longer... :(

Out of all the Survivors I have ever seen, Steph is the one that has truly stood out to me as a true Survivor. Week after week, she has participated in every RC and IC while Koror is sitting pretty and taking a break by rotating the people that compete. Not only is she stronger than any of the women, but she is also quite a match for the men.

I totally agree 200%!!!!!

I still have hope that she will stay in due to the "wolf in lamb's clothing" strategy of Tom and Ian's. I was so glad that they tossed the idea around that Gregg and Jenn could be plotting against them. That's using your pasta!

Guest cappy

Well.... my sweet little Tabby,

I agree 300%

Go Steph!!!

Guest ranster627

Seems a shame to me that she couldn't just advance to the final two now and face the survivor of the other team! Now that would be a twist!

I thought Angie was a better player than Steph. In the end though, no one from Ulong deserves to be in the final two or the money. They sucked! Sorry if I offended any of the Steph luvers just my opionion.

Guest Anonymous

Well I might be stepped on here too -- I like Steph -- but I don't want to see her win. I think she's shown guts and strength and a lot of nerve. I would like to see her in the final 4. But win? Nope. That place is reserved I hope!!

Guest IAmTheSteve
My Dh and I had the discussion last night of how to get the boat back. She could not have done it alone. Maybe the cameraman helped her??? LOL.

I was under the impression that they rowed the boats to the challenges and that they walked to tribal council. (Remember when Ulong got lost coming back in the second or third week.)

Well, even if I'm wrong, she'll still need help getting to the next reward challenge.

I'm wondering if they'll merge before the next IC... and if ULONG loses... that would suck to have an automatic kick-off.

If they have camera men and production staff helping Steph (if it's true) than is it really Survivor? I don't tink they could do it as far as credibilty of the show is concerned. I guess we will find out Thursday.

I hope they didn't help her, but if I were her I'd be afraid to be there all by myself. I just hope the camera crew stayed somewhere where she could see them so she doesn't feel so totally alone and scared.