Rachel Reilly - Preseason

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't like the red hair she has.. normally I love red hair... something does not set well with me when I look at her pics.

I don't like that hair either. That's not even a red that's found in nature. lol It looks cheap to me. She'd be much prettier with a different hair color.

I like her much more after seeing her interview. I'm still not in love with her hair but I think I might like her in the house. I love that she's a BB fan!

Me too. I also liked that she disliked Chima the most because she wasn't greatful for the opportunity and didn't honor the rules of the game.

Me too. I also liked that she disliked Chima the most because she wasn't greatful for the opportunity and didn't honor the rules of the game.

I thought that was a great answer! I think that's how a lot of us uber BB fans feel too, Ragan also had a similar answer which made me like him even more.

I like her much more after watching the zapit video. That said, she'll probably be targeted early so, she'll have to survive the first 3 weeks or so and get into a good alliance and then I think she has a shot at winning.

I just watched her video at Zap2It and I get a good feeling about her. I do think she's going to get along with the majority of the house which will be a plus. Having more men than women in the house could work in her favor as well. We'll have to see who she rubs the wrong way at the beginning of the game.

We get... you have big boobs!

The fact she tried to compare herself to a sour patch kid, but didnt realize they are sour on the outside not the inside, annoyed me greatly.

:animated_rotfl: OMG... I was sooo rolling my eyes at her during that question. (Well, not just that one :lol: ) By the end of the video I was thinking Oh Brother, another house guest that's exactly opposite of what they claim. She's a fake, wannabe Janelle and now I'm back to my original observation of her. Blech!

If you tell people what an intellectual you are many many times then maybe someone would believe you. Her vocabulary consists of "I'm so intelligent, I'm so smart and I have big boobs." My previous statement about her being an "airhead" what right on target. Thought I would like her, but I don't.

Archived