Matt Hoffman - Preseason

looks like a big talker from cbs promo

well dan was a big talker as well

lets see how he does

i will be back to this thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

Reminds me of Dan a little bit but I have a feeling I'm not going to like him, too cocky. We'll see though. I hated Dan for the first few episodes and he ended up being one of my favourite HGs to date

I see him as a combo of Dick and Eric (season 8) and so, it could go either way for me... hated one and loved the other. :lol:

This is the last guy I would pick for the Mole. It's been my experience those who brag about their intelligence are very lacking in areas other than IQ which would be very important necessities for a Mole. I also think TPTB want us to think it's this dude. Right now I'm just not buying it.

Matt dropped all the way to the bottom of my list (along with Monet) after reading his bio. Instead of being a combo of Dick and Eric ... I think he's a Dick and Memphis. Although, I didn't care for Memphis the whole season I did end up liking him the 2nd half... and Dick, well... just not a fan.

I think I like him so far. I really liked this answer "Strategy for winning Big Brother: I'm leaving all of my emotions from home and my "real life" at the door. When I'm in the house, it's 100% game." Here's hoping he's another Dan! :D

cross between Dan and Eric.. just hope he is not annoying !

I'm really liking him after watching his interview with Chelsea. He is a TRUE fan of the game and appears to have the best of intentions for being on the show (super fan + his family and how the money would help).

I'm sticking with my early prediction of him being the saboteur, btw. I'd love - it as a fan - having him do as we direct him. I think his diary room interviews will be quite entertaining...but they might have to *bleep* a lot of it!

Yep, definitely moved waaay up the ranks for me... great interview/answers!

prediction he will remind hg of dan and probably will have an early exit

just looking at him he looks sneaky

Archived